Pick A Dress

Candy
He dragged me along up the stairs to a room down the hall on the third floor. He pushed me in front of him and opened the door forcing me inside.

The room was a dark olive green with a neon purple streak running down the middle. The first thing I noticed about the room was that there was no windows. In the back left cornner lay his huge water bed filled with fish. The bed was old and victorian with iron rods curling into wimsicle swirls high up on the sides and top with grey curtains.Of course, the bed spread had been the black one he
wrapped me in earlier. In the middle of the room was an octagon sunken in the floor specialy made for the pool table. Four cilendar shaped slik black lights swung over the table. On the west wall was a bar with lots of neon lights. The rest of the room had white lights that didn't do much to light the room but make it look even more dark and scary. On the north wall was a ridiculously siezed Sony TV with surround sound. Ikea couches and coffee tables circled the ginormous television. On the wall where his bed lay really couldnt be considered a wall but more of an aquarium. Along with all these things were
bookshelves, a desk, and high tech computer table with about five screens and twenty other
devices I could not name if I tried.

Oh and how could I forget the giant ass rack of guns by his bed. The aquarium provided most of the light on the room with a bluish glow.

He went into a slick black door towards the back of the room next to the large dark oak desk and came out with a rack of seven dresses. Three burgandy, three emerald green, and one scarlett red.

I walked up and ran my hand slowly along the big silky dresses. Some with long trains others twisted in a swirl around the feet and waist. The red one was different from the others. The bottom was shaped in a bell and the top out lined my curves along with a black silk line running along the top of the bust. My favorite part was the big black poofy ribbon tied around the waist with a bow in the back. The whole dress was silk and droopy.

The snow was already starting to melt outside and I could tell no matter wich dress I chose I would be sweating in it.

"I thought you liked burgundy," He said looking at the dresses. "and someone once told me green looks good with red hair. Your hair is more of an auburn but I think it's safe to say it's more red than brown. And the red one. . .well I like red." He grinned at the last part.

I smiled at the effort surprised that he could even show emotion. This was a softer side of him I haven't got to see.

"Do you have a particular favorite?" I wipe the grin off my face reminded of the cold murder in front of me. If he really was in the mafia then he really was a murderer.

"I don't want them." I tell him.

He snorts. "Don't tell me lies ragazzina. I know you're loving this. Now pick a dress baby." He smiled showing his now pearly white teeth.

Mia
We walk in and there was a group of guys playing poker.

"Hey Mike, want to play next round?" One of the guys only shifting to me with a evil smile.

Mike walked over there. I just
stood by the door frame of were the rooms connected.

"Nah. I'm showing guance dolci
around today." He said smiling and pointing at me.

"Oh so this it the ragazza you've been
blabbing nonstop about." The guy said with a smirk spreading across his face. He starts talking in Italian and from there I'm lost.

The guy got up out of his chair and started walking towards me.

"Hi there faccia da bambola." He put his arm around me.

I just stared at him with disgust. Then I smacked him across the face and walked out.

"You will be sorry for that faccia da bambola." I could hear him yell as I
was walking out.  Mike came running up behind me and grabbed my arm.

"What the hell was that?" He asked pulling me into a room. I wasn't sure about the room but, I knew it
was on the first floor.

There was a long stretching desk in the corner, a small couch that was black leather and files and bookshelves all throughout the room with nine diferent phones. A ton of computers, a case of all types of guns. I mean I can tell you a few I know but they had some I didn't.

I found an aquarium at the back of the room by one of the desk. It held a snake in it that was black. Blach Mamba I believe. If Candy finds out about it that snakes a goner!

Mike just looked at me as I roamed around their office.

"Well? I'm waiting." He sounded a little mad.

"What?" I asked innocently looking at him.

"What was that all about? We told you not to disrespect this family. One more outburst like that and your out of here, and I don't mean this house." He repeated.

"Did you not see the way he was looking at me?" I asked angry this time.

"Umm, was I supposed to?" He asked.

"Just never mind. Why are we in here anyway?" I asked walking around the office for a little bit.

"We will talk about this later. I have something for you."

He went behind a desk and pulled out four dresses one white with black flowers, a pink fluffy one with ruffles, a black and orange one, and the last one was a light blue color.

I walked up to the dreses and looked for a minute.

"This is really cute." I looked at him. "I will go with the black and white
one. I really like it." I smiled at him.

"Why did you pick these colors?" I asked sizing the dress.

"I thought these were the colors that suit you the best. There's a small bathroom if you want to go try it on just in case." He said while pointing to a door in the room.