Mia To The Rescue! (I think. . .)

Mia
I heard the front door open. I check the time. 1:40 a.m. I looked around my room for a minute allowing my eyes adjust then noticed Candy was gone. I went down the steps and saw a broken glass.

The door was open I went outside but by the time I got out there a black van was pulling away. I ran to look and see if Candy had her phone it wasn't on the charger so I texted her and tried calling.

I put on a black hoodie and pair of sweatpants and ran out the door with my keys in the other hand. I pull away down the road. I followed the van to see where it was going. I tried to not make it look so that I was falling who ever was in the van. After about fifteen minutes the van pulled on a back road to a old looking house.

I turned my headlights off so they wouldn't see me. I stopped at the fence. And waited for them all to go inside so I could look around. I get out and hear yelling and screaming coming from the house. I ran over to the house, lots of screaming. I noticed five guys guarding the door.

"Well crap on a stick!" I said.

But before I knew one of the guards heard me and was looking around. I ran and jumped into a few bushes so they wouldn't see me. I could hear his feet getting close. I'm a goner for sure! Any second now. But then someone started yelling and saved my life.

"We have a runner. We have to go get him." He yelled.

Omg that was close I thought. I waited for a few minutes before getting out of the brush.