Me Cassa Su Cassa-Your Toothbrush My Toothbrush.

Candy
I wake up with a pounding headache lying in a bed. Light is pouring through giant windows. He's moving frantically around the room packing things in bags.

"Jared. . .what are you doing?" I ask groggily.

"Hurry Candy. Come on baby we've got to go as soon as possible. We're going to meet Mike and Mia somewhere in the woods." I throw the heavy comforter off and search for my clothes.

"Why can't they come here. Isn't this like the most safest place on earth?"

He brushes his teeth and then shoves the toothbrush in my mouth, wiggling it a little over my teeth then pulling it out. He washes the toothbrush, spits, and throws it in a suitcase.

"Ew!" I'm revolted.

"I'm sorry Candy, but not even Mike and Mia can know about this place."

I look at my gun on the dresser then down at the dress in a pile on the floor.

Jared catches me staring. "We'll leave the dress here, it will be fine. You can have one of my old shirts. I don't think any of my sisters clothes will fit you. She used to be fat."

He puts his hand to his chin pressing his lips into a thin line."You know what just put those heels on." He takes his shirt off and throws it at me. I slip the shoes on and throw his shirt over my head. It goes down to almost my kness.

"Jared don't you have any other shoes here? And. . .," I bite my lip. " ,I don't have any underwear."

He looks at me and smiles." I have some old chucks that might fit you and the underwear, well thats not really an issue right now caro." He goes out of the room for a second and reapers with a pair of old chucks just to my liking.

"Jared you either find me some pants or damn it I won't leave here without YOUR underwear!" I cross my arms angry.

"You amuse me Caramella. Honestly you weigh less than that crazy wolf of yours. I could pick you up and carry you out of here right now if I wanted to. Damn!" He says staring at my breast.

"What?!"

"It must be cold in here." My arms race up to my chest defensively.

I lace up the shoes and get up off the ground. "How old were you when you wore these? And you'd have to catch me first hyena."

The shoes are slightly big on me but not to the point of discomfort. I pull the shirt down feeling his eyes on me again.

"I was thirteen. And I don't have time to chase you now, but I might take you up on that offer later. Are you ready?"

I glare at him."Give me pants!"

He throws the bag over his shoulder and hands me the gun. "No we have to go now."

"Where are we going to go?" I ask.

"I don't know yet. First we meet Mia and Mike." He starts towards the door.

When I don't follow he looks back at me sighing. "I'm not giving you my underwear."

"Then find some."

He swiftly moves across the room and picks me up by the waist with one brawny arm. "EEEEK!!" I'm kicking and knocking things down as he carries me down the steps.

"Rape! Rape! Rape!" I yell.

The yellow shirt he gave me slides up to my waist. I struggle to pull it down but don't succeed. My cheeks start to burn.

He sets the bags in the trunk and pulls me in the drivers seat with him. I look down at his muscular chest. There was a giant scar rippling down his right side and a few on the front of his chest. What really worried me was when I wrapped my arms around him and felt the awful scars racing up and down his back. I made a gruesome face.

"Jared wha-w-w-what happened?" I ask in horror.

He hangs his head and then nuzzles into my breast. He lets go of a big sigh before speaking. "My-my father. Towards the end. . .he-he used to cut me. I shouldn't have told you. "

I'm overcome with eminence sadness.

"It's over. I'm here." I pull his face up and look him in the eye.

"Jared. I'm here. And I love you." I try to look at him without crying but a tear rolls down the big bad wolfs face and all I see is a boy with a black eye and bloody lip.

I lick the tear off his face and start to kiss him roughly. His hands move to my hips. I move over to the passenger seat and he starts to drive.

I laugh. "You know what I just realized?"

He laughs."What?"

"We're both half naked."

He looks down at his shirtless chest and my bottomless legs laughing.

"This will be fun."

I wince. "What walking around half naked? Sounds more shameful than fun to me." I give him a funny look.

"No giving Mike and Mia the wrong impression. Think about it, I can be all like to Mike, "Yeah I just nailed that chick last night!You mean you haven't plowed that one yet" It'll drive him the fuck out of his mind! And you can tell Mia, "Yeah we did it, and Jared's a fucking hot sex god!'. You know girly shit like that."

I laugh. "Or we could just tell the truth and save all the shame."

"Kitten, it's okay I'll tell him it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." He's grinning like a hyena again.

I slap him hard leaving a red hand print on his face. He looks in the rear view mirror and rubs his scratchy cheek with a pissed face.

"Ragazzina if you want this to work your going to have to learn to control that temper of yours. And trim your claws. You know I've heard the groomers isn't a very nice place to sweet little kittys like yourself."

I throw back my head and chuckle. "So you've went back to giving me ultimatums now have you?" He fixes the mirror and returns to his reckless driving.

"When you first disabled me to ever have kids again and decided to escape, I told Mike someone was going to have to teach that little red head some manners. I'm seriously considering hiring someone for you we get home." He pulls into a small path somewhere in the woods. We get out and find Mia and Mike sitting under a tree. Mia's arm is in a makeshift sling.

Mike stands. Mia tries to get up but Mike pushes her back down. Jared bends down next to Mia with one of the bags. He pulls out a bottle of pills and a water bottle. He spills two of the pills in his hand holding them out for Mia. She glares at him intensely.

Mike just keeps looking back between me and Jared completely bewildered. Maybe Jared was right. This could be fun.

"Here." He holds out the water for her.

"Uh-uh. I don't know what that is."

"It's pain pills. Mia you got shot. Please. Take them." He shoves them to her again. She turns her head. He rolls his eyes. "If not for me then do it for Caramella."

She jerks her head back and glares at him."Quit calling her that. Her name is Candy not carawakaza, or whatever the hell you call it but-munch!"

Wow. I don't know what happened to her but I don't think I wanna find out.

He opens the bottle and spills more pills into his hand .He pops the capsules in his mouth and takes a swig of the water. "Ahh! See I took them, now you know they won't hurt you." He smiles sarcastically at her.

She looks at his hand then snatches the pills. He hands her the water but she shoves it away. "Eww! No! You drank out of it!"

"Fine! Be that way! Candy." He turns and throws the water bottle at me winking. I step over them and climb up the tree. Jared gets up and walks over to Mike.

"Hey Mia?" She looks up at me squinting from the sun.

"Yeah?"

"Can I have your underwear?"