Jared To The Rescue!

Mia
We walked into the house. Mike took me upstairs to I was guessing his room. There was a king sized bed, a tv, some chairs and a couch.

When I looked back at Mike he was half naked. I hurry and turn back
around before he noticed I saw anything.

"I have something I have to take care of today so I have to leave, you can stay in here. If you need something go get it and come straight back up, got it?" He asked as he came behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my head lightly and
started to walk away.

"Yeah." I said turning to face him this time he was fully dressed.

I walk to his closet and opened it up. It was all designer this designer that. Candy probably knew every single one of them. We used to go through through almost every store in the mall when we got a good grade on our math tests.

I picked out a t-shirt and some jeans not liking how the ones he gave me fit.

I walked around to his tv. I looked at his shelf full of movies. I figured this must be a hobbie of his. I picked one out I had alread seen which was "Let's Be Cops".

I put it in the DVD player and flopped on the small couch. I was halfway through the movie I got a little bit hungry. So I paused the movie and slightly opened the door to see who was out there.

The caost was clear, thank gosh. I walk down the stairs into the
kitchen.

"I see faccia da bambola is by her self." I heard som guy say behind me.

I know that voice. It was the guy I smacked yesterday. "I told you, you would regret what you did." He said walking towards me. I had nowhere to go, no where to run. I
was trapped.

"What do you want?" I asked.

My voice broke a little. Before I
could do anything he pinned me to the counter.

"Let me go!" I said as sternly as I could.

He had gripped my arms so tightly it felt like an indian burn.

"What the hell is going on!?" Someone behind the guy said.

The next thing I knew Jared punched the guy in the face and hit him a few more times putting him in his place, then tightly gripping his shoulder and pushed him away.

"I had it." I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Oh have you now?" He said sarcastically.

"Yes I did."

"Is that why he was looking at you like a meal? Cause you had it? Why are you down here?! You know I could have let him rape you. I know you don't see it but I have been very generous to you and Candy, and patience and kindness are something that don't come easily to me." He looked at me under his dark bushy eyebrows.

"Whatever."

"I'm going to kick his ass later." He muttered but I could hear him.

"Who?"

"Mike. You were supposed to stay up stairs or this might not have happened. You're in no place to be asking questions right now. Nosy one you are."

"Well thanks for the warinng yoda." I said sarcastically.

"Don't get an attitude with me I just saved your ass." He looked down at the knocked out guy on the floor. "He's getting  ut off the payroll anyways." I knew what that meant

"Whatever." I stormed back up the stairs to Mike's room.