Who is Mike Trevon?

Mia
We danced a little bit more before sitting at a table. A rather large man came over to the table. Mike got up and shook his hand.

"Its been awhile hasn't it Mike." The man said taking a seat. There were a few men behind him.

Mike sits down and wraps his arm around me. "So. . .Mike how's the Remontti family treating you?" The big man asked taking some wine from a waiter that was walking around.

"For starters there's no 'Tuesday night try and kill Mike night'." He said smiling at the man.

"Come on Mike we weren't that bad where we? You'll never disown our brothership." He smile gesturing towards the other men.

"James come on,. Cut the bullshit, we know what you're here for." Mike said a little bit more bad this time.

"You know what I'm here for?" James asked look at me.

"Yeah I know, but we are going to have to make a rearrangement." Mike said sternly, touching my leg. Mike leaned over and whispered, "I hope you still have that gun I gave you." , and knocked a spoon off the table by accident.

"I think I need to use the restroom." I get up and walk to the bathroom. I looked over my shoulder before entering and there are already two men walking my way.

Why does this always happen to me? I thought looking in a mirror.

After a minute I look down and back up this time there were two larger men standing there.

"Sorry cupcake, you're gonna have to come with us." One of the big men said walking towards me.

"To hell if I am." I said trying to think of what I was going to do.

They both laughed. "Ahh. . .James was right she is feisty." The man with bleach blonde hair said.

"Leave me a lone." I said more feed up this time. The man with brown hair took another step towards me. "You touch her you will be sorry." Someone said behind them.

Right whenever they said it one of the men grabbed my arm. "Hey douchebag turn around." And when he did Mike punched him in the face .

"Thank gosh." I said pulling up my dress to get the gun I had in a holster around my leg. I pointed my gun at the other man and shot him right in the head.

"Will we have to shoot our way out?" I asked fixing my dress so I could run if needed to.

"Yeah. Jared should be waiting for us outside. Ready?"

"Ready."

He opens the door and there were two guys with guns outside.

The room has changed in the last ten minutes. Tables where flipped, Mike and I were dodging bullets. Bullet holes covered the ball room.

I put the gun up to shoot anyone that came close to me. I only had to fire the gun three times. We make it outside. Jared and Candy were nowhere to be seen.

"That asshole. He left us here." Mike said under his breath. He reached in his pocket and pulled out some car keys.