Dead Bodys Turn me On

Candy
I woke to the sound of obnoxious teenage boys laughing. I peeked out the window barely moving so I wouldn't disturb Jared. There were four dumb boys throwing eggs at the car laughing at us Im guessing the ones who stole our clothes. . .and I infer watched us get very close in a Mercedes.

Oh no. Who knows how crazy bipolar Jared would react to this. I leaned up
and whispered in his ear.

"Jared! Jared!" He woke pulling me tighter into him.

"No! No! Look!" He finally pulled himself together enough to get what I was saying.

We were all alone at 12:30 p.m. at an abandoned boat dock.

"Oh." He looked out the window
still half asleep. He then looks back to me and smiles.

"Thats no problem darling." He
reaches behind him and pulls out a ak­47. Oh Lord.

"Duck down baby." He rolls down the window yelling at the kids.

"YOU SUCK!" Then I hear four loud bangs.

The kids were dead laying on the ground. Each one shot perfectly in the middle of their chest. It was disturbing and wrong. I didn't like him killing people in front of me. It made him a monster. Was this dupposed to impress me? Hey let me kill these innocent kids, yeah that will get her attention. Dead bodies totally turn me on!

"Sorry ragazzina, but it's part of
the life." I lay back down on his chest and he starts to rub my shoulder. My heart was pounding in my ears.

"I'll have someone at the house clean this, along with that boat mess. Would you like to go now cara mia? I'm sure you'd like to get some fresh clothes?"

To be honest I really didn't want to leave, well that was until he completely mortified me. Jared scares the hell out of me sometimes, but I believe it's mutual.

He turned on the windshield wipers.

"Alright." I said and moved to the
passenger seat.

"It's okay, you won't be seen. We'll go through the garage and up a different set of stairs."

I take a deep breath and close my eyes. Once we get there I go upstairs and change into one of Jared's Beatles shirt and a pair of shorts.

I lay down on the bed with a very painful headache. Jared was in the bathroom brushing his teeth, fixing his hair, and changing into a new suit. I pulled my hair into an extra high ponytail.

"Do you have any pain killers?" I asked.

He comes out with a glass of water and something in the palm of his
hand.

"Take this. It will help with the hangover." I take the pill from his hand and swallow it with the water.

"Thank you." Damn my good manners!

He goes back to fixing his tie in the bathroom mirror. "No problem cupcake."

I was planning on crawling under the covers and taking a nice long
nap, but my stomach had other plans. I ran to the bahrom pushing Jared out of the way and hurling over and over again.

"I'm sorry baby. I should have watched what you were drinking."

After five minutes he tucked me into bed, kissed my forehead, and went somewhere to do some "work". He could be terrifyingly. . .sweet sometimes. I was so weak he wasn't even worried about me escaping.