Love?

Candy
After driving non-stop into the endless trees of Nevada, we finally reach a giant black gate. He gets out and opens the gate, then gets back in the car. Beyond the giant gate lay beautiful gardens, a pool, and small white elegant mansion. This mansion was smaller and better taken care of, compared to the old victorian safe house.

"This is my house. My family used to live here before my mother left us. I'm still registered under her custody, but who knows where the hell she is. My father refused to live here after she left. When he died I inherited the house. He made sure it was the most well kept secret in Nevada. I don't think anyone that's living knows about it but me and my mother and sister. This roads not even on the map. I have a maid come in and check on the house every few weeks or so. Keep it clean." He leads me into the house opening the ginormous white french doors.

A golden chandelier swung over head the gorgeous entry hall and checkered floors. There are no words to describe the luxurious, magnificence, and beauty that comprised the house. I found my self fainting over every little detail. It was small for a mafia mansion, but still. . .brilliant!

He steps in front of me, lifting the mask off my face. He closes his eyes and leans down to kiss me. I let him missing the tase of his soft cold lips.

This man was a cold blooded, bipolar, hyena laughing, big bad wolf. He toyed with my emotions and scared me half to death, and secretly I craved every piece and waking moment of him. Why? I didn't know. How?I don't care anymore.

"Caramella, I'm so sorry." I touch a finger to his lips.

I can't even remove the finger from his lips the glove is off so fast.

"Shh.It doesn't matter now. Your safe, and I'm never going to hurt you again."

I edge closer to him and he hyena grinned bitting down on my finger. He closes his eyes licking my hand. A deep growl rises within him.

"You taste good ragazzina," He takes my index finger into his mouth. " ,almost like candy."

My middle finger dissappears into his deadly lips. He grabs my forearm slowly pulling me with my free hand. I throw his mask on the floor. Another furious growl escapes his lips and he takes in my ring finger. I moan. He's leading me up a set of spiral stairs. I fall into him and he bites down hard on my fingers.

We crash into a dark purple room, falling onto a fluffy queen sized bed. He sweeps the hair out of my face and stops sucking on my fingers.

"Baby, as much as I love doing this with you, I prefer to take a shower first."

"Okay." I breathe out breathlessly.

He goes into the bathroom without shutting the door. I can't see him but I hear the water turn on. I shrug out of the heavy dress the best I can. The next thing I do is pull the ribbon out of my hair letting the red wavy curls fall to my shoulders.

I put the gun on the dresser so I won't loose it. I refuse to look at the guns on the counter as I walk into the bathroom.

Had I really let him put me in that dress without any underwear? I think to myself.

This bathroom is nice like the one at the safe house too, except blue. In fact the whole room kind of looked like his at the safe house, except more personal, like photos, nicknacks, posters, real movies, and notebooks.

I desperately look in the mirror unable to see my reflection from the moisture. Oh well. The only thing I could notice was my racoon eyes from the bleeding mascara.

I step into the large shower, covering my breast with my arms, unsure what to do now.

He turns to face me. Soap drips down his whole body. His hair is filled with conditioner.

I lick my lips, letting my arms drop.

"Oh baby. . .!" He won't stop staring at my naked body drooling. I smile mischievously and laugh.

"What? I'm sure you've seen a naked girl before." He picks me up in one quick sweep. I wrap my legs around him.

"Jared!" I shriek.

"I've seen plenty of naked girls. But there's something about you." The last part was barely a whisper in my ear.

One of his hands go through my hair. The water burns my skin in strong hard droplets. He takes the hand out of my hair and he shuts the water off .

I'm thrown onto the bed. He pushes his hair back and climbs over me.

" Ragazzina. . .I love you."I lay there blank faced. He's told me that. What does he want?

He gives me a confused look. "Candy. . .you do love me too? Correct?"

I want to say it back but I'm frozen. My body won't let me move anything. My lips were glued shut. Did I really love Jared?

"Caramella. I can't do this unless you love me, not anymore." I open my lips but nothing comes out.

He shakes his head and roughly gets up."I've given you everything! I finally come up with the courage to put my heart out there and you can't decifer your own feelings for me!"

Courage? What the hell? All the sudden the big bad wolf needed courage. Was he scared?

Suddenly I was filled with rage. "Why are you so sure I love you?" I sit up.

"Oh come on! You know you do! Remember the lake! Remember when I carried you down those steps. Rember the hotel! Don't you?!"Now he was angry.