Can't Help It

Mia
"Its okay." He said as he leans in to kiss me and I push him away not sure what to do.

"What are you afraid of?" He asked in a quiet voice grabbing my arm.

"Nothing." I tried to pull my arm away but couldn't.

"Then give me a chance to show you what I can do." He said pulling me close to him.

"And what if I don't?" I asked in a joking manner.

"Too bad." He put his fingers under my chin again and kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands around my waist.

I broke away and he looked at me confused. I move my hands to
his chest and lay my face there for a moment. I knew this was wrong in so many ways. I didn't want to regret it later.

"We can leave if you want to to." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"No its okay."

I don't know if it was the wine but part of me wanted him to kiss me again. I looked at him and knew I will regret this later but I kissed him back. He put his hand on my face and pulled back.

"Mia you won't probably remember this by morning."

"I dont care." And with that he started kissing me again.

I didn't realise we were walking until Mike opened a door behind me.

I turned around to look around the room. There wasn't much in the room besides a bed and a tv and some other stuff. I lied down on the bed and Mike came over and bent down to kiss me. He pulled his shirt of and threw it on the floor.

"Mike wait." I said and stopped kissing him.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't do this right now."

"Oh."

I layed down and he lied next me. He pulled me close to him. Once my
face hit his chest I was out like a light. I guess I knew nothing would happen to me when he was there. Is that bad? Probably.