Shots

Mia
I pull on the dress. It fit just right. I put the black high heels on and looked in the mirror. There was a makeup bag lying next to the sink. At first I pulled out a white bow and charm bracelet with hearts and keys and black jewels. I looked around the bag a little bit more and pull out some black eyeshadow and eyeliner with some red lipstick. I looked around
the bathroom and found a straightener plugged in. I applied my makeup quickly, then I
finished with my hair, which took all of about fifteen minutes.

I walk out and Mike was redressed too. He had on a black suit and white shirt underneath.

"You look beautiful in that." He said walking towards me. "We are taking seaperate cars there."

"Okay."

He grabbed his keys and wrapped his hand in mine, pulling me out the door. We walked outside to
his car which was a black Aston Martin sitting there ready to go. I hop in excited because I've never rode in such luxury before.

"I'm going to give you some money for the club." He said reaching into his back pocket. I looked at him surprised he was giving me money. What would I need money for anyways?

We finally arrived at the club. We get inside and find a booth up some stairs in the back with not as many
people. Mike left and then came back over with shots. I had only about three before Candy and Jared showed up.

"Hey Candy you should try one of these." I ofered her one of mine.

"No, I'm good." She said shaking her head.

"Well then at least go to the dance floor with me." I said when I heard the song "Stuck On A Feeling" come on. I wrapped my arm around hers and dragged her down there with me. I was dancing and having a pretty good time.

"Mia what have you had so far?"

"Not much just a few shots." I answered.

"I don't think you need anymore."

"Come on Cayahanndy loosen up a little." I challenged her a bit slurring my words. After the song ended we returned back to the table, and I had a few more drinks.