Stalkholm Nevada

Candy
"Cupcake! Cupcake!" I wake to him frantically shaking me.

My eyes flutter open and see
him kneeling over me. He strokes my cheek.

"You had a bad dream it's alright now, it's alright." He keeps whispering italian in my ear.

"É caro bene. É caro bene. É caro bene." He keeps whispering the italian words.

"Yeah I drempt I was kidnapped by some amateur mobsters. Sorry for disturbing everyone." I apologized.

Sorry? I must be devoloping Stalkholm syndrome.

"You didn't bother anyone but me. I've been sitting in that chair since two p.m."

"Oh my goodness! Oh my gosh. What time is it now?" I ask.

He looks down at his high tech watch.

"Five­-thirty-two." He gets off the bed and pulls out a key freeing me from my cuffs.

"Jackass." I say under my breath rubbing my wrist.

"What did I say about that mouth
of yours ragazzina? Just for that your poor friends going to be left all alone in that tiny room. Don't feel too bad I probably wasn't going to let that happen anyways. You're too much of an influence on her. You'd only provoke her to escape or pull some stupid shit with you." He sets the handcuffs on his desk.

"Dinners at six. Were going out. Do you feel better Cand?" He takes a seat on the big white couch grinning.

"Don't call me that." I spat at
him.

"I laid you out some evening clothes for dinner." He says pointing to the settee at the end of the bed.

I crawl down to the bottom of the California king sized bed examining the clothes. He picked out a short tight light pink chinese dress with golden leaves, pink moschino kitten heels with black polka dots and a bow just above the peep toe.

"There are some matching earnings in that box over there." He points to the coffee table in front of him.

"Nice." I sarcastically say throwing myself back on the bed.

I stare at the ceiling.

"Would you like me to call someone to do your hair and makeup?"

I get up off the bed and sit on one of
the sofas.

"No. Wheres your bathroom?" I ask avoiding contact.

"The door next to the closest." I get up and take the clothes to the bathroom getting ready.

This was going to be a long night.