Barbie

Candy
"Fine." I said going over my options one last time.

"Mmm, I like that one." I said pointing to the scarlet dress.

"Lovely cara mia." He said pulling off a red and black mask from the end of the rack. He stretched the thin string behind my head adjusting the mask over my eyes.

"Stunning" He said stepping back to look at me.

I swung my head down depressed crossing my legs on the floor.

"What's wrong caro." He says sitting on the floor with me and sweeping my hair out of my eyes.

"I didn't exactly plan on coming here and playing barbie with you this week. Not that I had any other plans but still." I say without fight this time
worn out from being dragged around all morning. I play with my fingers in my lap.

"Well you know if you were a little more open minded we might actually be having fun in my dollhouse right now." He raised his eyebrows.

I glared at him in disgust. "Ugh! You pervert!" I shrieked.

He laughed hysterically showing me a little emotion for once. I liked the
company, but I hated who it was.

"Oh come on, I'm still a man." Like that was any excuse.

"Okay so now what? I've picked out your dress. And were not doing what you want to so forget that!" I glared at him in disapproval.

"You haven't slept much. I suggest you take a nap. It will help with those dark circles." He says.

"And where would this nap be hosted?" I ask.

He gestures to the bed.

"Uh ­uh. No way!" I crossed my arms and shook my head.

"You look like hell. It's no longer a suggestion but a demanded now get in bed." I look over at the bed.

I was extremely tired. "Promise you won't pull any shit?"

"Promise you won't try to escape again ragazzina?" I look over at him puzzled.

"What does that even mean?"

"What?" He ask.

"Ragazzina."

"Little girl." I wasn't pleased with the answer but at least he was honest.

I climbed on the giant death bed of fish careful to stay on top of the
comforter.

"Wow! Sleeping with the fishes." I should have known.

He grabbed my wrist and handcuffed it to the metal
bedframe.

"Sorry caro, but I don't trust you. I'll be back in an hour to check on you." He says shutting the dull grey shiny curtains.