Sweet Cheeks

Mia
"Hello there my sweet cheeks." Said someone one in the shadows. But I knew right away who it was.

I could feel a ice cold chill cover my whole body. It was Jared's BFF. I overheard them at lunch the other day, his name is Mike.

"You and me are going to go see what we can do with you. Maybe it won't be so bad sense you're with me." He said while giving me an evil smile.

That sentence made no fucking sence, if it even was a sentence.

He grabbed my arm and pulled
me down a hallway that lead to a room which looked like a big fancy office where Jared was. I suppose it is an office.

"I found her in the dining room. I figured you would want to meet her." He said while looking at me.

Jared sits at a rather large prestine desk, swirving around in his chair. The big dumbass probably has OCD and can't stand for one thing on his desk to be out of place!

"She looks familiar, but from where?" Jared says stopping to look at some type of gun, I think was a hammer­cocking revolver, but not sure.

What an ass! He can't evn remember who I am. He's such a snob!

"What should we do with her?" Asked Mike.

"Kill her." Jared said in a icy cold hard voice.

"Why? Why can't we keep her you know? Make her a slut or something?" Mike defined.

"No, I said kill her if she gets out and helps the other one and tells about our place we will be screwed for sure. And find that other one, except I want her alive. Someone needs to teach her
a lesson in good manners." He said it in a icy cold voice sending chills through my spine.

That meant Candy was here. She had escaped! But she didn't have long. If her mouth didn't stop her than he will.

"You monster!" I yelled at Jared.

He just smiled that evil smile with no sympathy. I could feel my eyes start to burn with tears. I tried so hard not to cry knowing I was about to die.

Mike grabbed my arm again and took me to the second floor in a bedroom to wait to be killed. He checked my pockets for everything and left me there locking the door behind him. I
looked around. The room was a little bit more clean than the rest of the house. I laid on the bed and took a nap.