Not Him Again

Mia
Candy and Jared seemed to be having a nice time down the river.

I went under water and started to clean my wound off. I felt a tug on my ankle. I swim above the water and squealed a little realizing it was only Mike.

Jared was getting out of the water carrying Candy. I never thought I would see Jared naked at all.

"Ciao Mike bello vederti e questo bel viso nuovo." Some big man with brown hair said on land.

"Che cosa vuoi di Edward?" Mike answered floating in the water.

I just sat in the water counting how many men were there. At least five. I had nothing on besides underwear I was not about to get out of the water with five guys up there.

Mike looks at me before stepping on land. He puts his clothes on fast and walks over to where my clothes where, piking them up. He walks into the water and hands me his shirt. I slip it on in the water. Mike wrapped his arm around my waist I felt a sharp pain go up my back close to where I was shot.

"Mike. My side. . ." I said as quietly and calmly as possible.

"Oh sorry, forgot." He said leading me up to the land. Edward sat on a big rock with a handgun in his hand. I winced at the sight of the gun.

"Dove andando a parlare con te solo Mike." Edward said eyeing me as I walked with Mike.

"Hai fatto male a lei e l'inferno sarà scatenata ." Mike said looking just at Edward and then at me.

I hate when they speak Italian I can't understand a word they're saying.

"Ragazzi." Edward said and two men came walking towards me.

"Mike don't make me go with them, please don't!" I pled pulling on his arm like a kid.

"Mia it's okay it will only take a minute." He assured me.

The two men put one hand on me each.

"Get off me or I will become your worst nightmare!" I threatened both of them.

They just pulled me in a direction and then let go of me. We were by four black sudains. We stood there for a little bit then I saw a man carrying Candy.

"Hey put her down! Leave her alone!" I started to yell.

Then one of the big man gagged me so I couldn't yell or talk. He then walked me to a tree and tied my hands and my feet together. After about five minutes he left me there out a little from the cars. What the fuck ?Why would they do this? Those douchebags! The next time I see them they better be fucking prepared for a can of asskicking. I thought as I struggled to get free.

I couldn't scream for help. I was screwed and mad by now.