Hell House

Candy
I thought I was going to die. Here it comes any second now I was going to fall of this roof and snap my. . .my thoughts were cut short when my feet hit the gutter.

"Thank you God." I slowly sat up and crossed my legs so I couldn't fall again.

I texted Mia for help. Half an hour had passed and I decide Mia was not coming back. Great I'll have to go back into the old creepy hell house to save my friend who goes into the old creepy hell house! I bantered back and forth with myself in my head.

I checked through the window. It seems Jared had ran off to find me in a new direction. I moved ever so quietly trying not to breathe. There were so many antiques and expensive nicknacks I was bound to break one at some point being as clumsy as I was.

Finally the long dark greenish blue hallway came to a stairwell. This place was almost an exact replica of the mansion on scarface except ten times older and different paint. I laid
flat on my stomach shivering from my lack of shoes. Once I was able to shift my body enough I could peer around the corner. The floor was a dark marble. Leading down the
stairwell was a blood red carpet and at the bottom lay a white tiger skin rug. Good grief, are these people mafia or pimps?! I can't tell! Him and his friends have a bad enough mafia complex as it is, they might as well be one.

There were at least thirty men down there. Some were smoking cigars at a poker table. There were almost ten of them sitting on a giant block of cocaine with ak­47s and m­16 machine guns. The rest of the men were either guarding  different sections or goofing off.

Everything was starting to get hazy again. I need to find a gun and get Mia before I passed out again. Stupid Italian meatball with his stupid italian drugs. Thinks he can drug me. I'll show him!