𝐑𝐌𝐖| 𝟓𝟕

[     邻*·˚CHAPTER FIFTYSEVEN  ༘繁       ]

[ 邻*·˚CHAPTER FIFTYSEVEN ༘繁 ]

emmi hilton madden ( kayla )

"Just admit you had something to do with that boy being shot in my front yard!"

Kayla stared at her dad. She was sitting at the kitchen table and she was being interrogated by both of her parents about the shooting of Caleb. They had just come home from a work trip, Kayla never knew when they left but she hated when they came back.

"I was in the shower. I couldn't have had a hand in it." She said simply, looking down at her nails.

"It was that thug she loves to associate herself with." Kayla's mom, Mary told her dad, Michael.

Kayla rolled her eyes, "He's not a thug."

"And you've hated Caleb for years," Mary continued. "Accusing him of all types of things that could've ruined his life, Emmi. You don't understand how much weight your words hold."

"What are you talking about?" Kayla sighed. "He did do those things to me."

"If you didn't walk around in those stupid skirts, he wouldn't have been tempted." Micheal stood up from the table and shook his head. Kayla hadn't worn a skirt since she was 13 for that very reason, Michael always said she looked like a whore when she did.

Kayla just stayed silent, tying to fight the urge to cry as she stared down at her hands. "Look at us when we're talking to you!" Mary slammed her hand on the table. "What happened to Caleb?"

"I don't know," Kayla cried. "I didn't do anything. I didn't kill him!"

"So was it MJ?" Her mother asked once again. "You don't think we noticed how every time you leave this house with him you come back different? He's changing you, Emmi."

She wiped her face, "No he's not. He didn't do anything."

"The dyed hair, the stupid lip fillers, the tattoos." Her dad listed, "You're becoming a different person right in front of our eyes."