𝐑𝐌𝐖| 𝟐𝟓

RIGHT MY WRONGS

RIGHT MY WRONGS

LOS ANGELS, CALIFORNIA ˚
ꜰʀɪᴅᴀʏ , ᴍᴀʏ 𝟷𝟼ᴛʜ
𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟻 ᴘᴍ

chapter twentyfive. % ␆
☄︎. *. ⋆
⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭🦔

      RICKY WALKED TO LUNCH WITH VASSIAH on his back. Jadon was walking on his left and Malaya on his right. "Rick, what was the point of coming to school on a Friday?" Vassiah asked as the group walked towards the elevator. Only staff and injured students was allowed to use the elevator but since Ricky had a doctors note saying not to put strain on his body, he was allowed an elevator pass. They were with Ricky so they could use it.

Ricky adjusted Vassiah on his back, holding under her thighs, "For the senior lunch. Lots of free food."

Today was the last day of spirit week and it was pajama day. Anthony had gotten him and Jadon matching Thing 1 and Thing 2 onesies, Jadon had his hood on as he walked with them.

Ricky and Malaya had matching kangaroo onesies with large pouches on the front so he hadn't even brought a backpack today. Just a pen and notebook in his pouch.

Vassiah was wearing a cookie monster onesie, her and A'riah were matching but Vassiah had taken hers off just a few minutes ago so she could help her coach at lunch, she knew the onesie would get too warm.

After getting off the elevator, Vassiah jumped off of Ricky, "Thanks for the ride." She grabbed her backpack from Jadon.

Ricky nodded, "Anytime." He took Malaya's hand and they walked towards their usual table while Jadon walked with Vassiah, walking her to her coaches office.

"What are you even helping her with?" Jadon asked as she took his hand, intertwining their fingers.

"Setting up the senior lunch," She smiled. "I'll steal us a few snacks."

Jadon chuckled and nodded, "If there's Gushers grab some. Grab a lot actually."

"Why would there be Gushers?" She asked.

"Because Malaya was packing a wagon full of snacks this morning and I saw them. We tried to take a few packs but she hit us." He shook his head. "She's gotten a lil too comfortable."

Vassiah laughed, "Alright. If I see them, I'll grab a few." She stopped in front of Coach Shay's office door. "See you in fifth period?"

He took her backpack so she didn't have to worry about it while she helped out, "Yeah." He nodded, kissing her one time before turning and going back towards the cafeteria.

When Vassiah walked into the office Aubrey was already inside, "She's not letting us near the food. We doing stupid errands." She almost whined.