𝐑𝐌𝐖| 𝟏𝟎

RIGHT MY WRONGS

RIGHT MY WRONGS

LOS ANGELS, CALIFORNIA ˚
ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ , ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 𝟷sᴛ
𝟿:𝟸𝟹 ᴀᴍ

chapter ten. % ␆
☄︎. *. ⋆
⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭🦔

     AUBREY LOOKED AT VASSIAH AND SHE slowly slid out of the seat, "Sorry. I didn't know it was taken."

Vassiah looked at the girls big hoops and her teased bun, she didn't even fight the urge to roll her eyes. The beauty supply lipgloss Aubrey picked up was the last straw though, "Girl, can you hurry up? I got notes to take."

Jadon looked at them and then laughed quietly to himself as Aubrey moved a seat back and Vassiah took her seat back. "What's up?" He asked once she got settled in her seat.

She didn't answer him, she put her AirPods in and began on her notes, she wasn't even listening to music she just wanted to be left alone.

"Well okay then," He sighed, turning back in his seat and going back to his own notes.

ᥫ᭡
ᥫ᭡
ᥫ᭡

Anthony took his seat at the lunch table, "Is Vassiah talking to you guys yet?"

Everyone just looked at him so he continued talking, "Because I was just in the office and I tried to wave to her and she acted like she was Stevie Wonder."

Brailyn chuckled, "She just wants attention and you guys are giving it to her."

"I think she's just heartbroken...and a little misunderstood. She probably just needs a good hug." Aubrey said before eating one of Jadon's fries.

"Girl shut up," Kori laughed. "She's just pissed off. She talkin' to me though."

Ricky hummed, "She's tolerating you for the sake of Kh'ari." He had his arm around his girlfriend Malaya who was sipping from the milkshake he had given to her.

"I think that's nice of her to do," Malaya set the milkshake down and wiped her hands on her jeans. "Tolerate Kori, I mean. That's cool of her."

Kori nodded, "Yeah I appreciate it."

Omari tossed his baseball in the air and caught it, "I tried texting her from my spam and I got cussed out and blocked. It only takes one time for me, I'm not talking to her ever again."

"She told me to leave her alone, suck her dick, and then she blocked me." Brailyn said, pulling her phone out of back pocket to show them the messages but nobody moved to grab the phone because they didn't care.

Finally Anthony just grabbed it, he read through them quickly. "I hope she beats you up. You're annoying." He gave her the phone back.

"And why didn't you pull up like you said you would," Kh'ari spoke, making everyone look at him. "We were waiting on yo ass all night. Never showed up. You scared?"