𝐑𝐌𝐖| 𝟐𝟑

RIGHT MY WRONGS

RIGHT MY WRONGS

LOS ANGELS, CALIFORNIA ˚
ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ , Aᴘʀɪʟ 𝟷𝟸ᴛʜ
𝟾:𝟸𝟸 ᴀᴍ

chapter twentythree. % ␆
☄︎. *. ⋆
⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭🦔

      IT WAS MONDAY MORNING AND THE first day of spirit week at WestBrook High. Today was Twin Day and Anthony forced Jadon to participate with him every year, this year was no different. Well, the one difference was that Vassiah was dressing to match them so they were triplets.

Since it was Anthony's idea, he had to come up with the outfit. They were wearing black and white low dunks, black khakis, a white undershirt with a royal purple crewneck over it. "You just dressed us like you." Jadon said as he pulled the crewneck on.

"Next year you can pick the fit." Anthony shrugged, grabbing his silver bracelet, he then grabbed the one he got for Vassiah and pocketed it.

"You say that every year," Jadon put on his own silver bracelet, he put his usual gold jewelry away so they were completely matching.

Anthony shrugged, "You always wait until the last minute to ask. By then I've already planned and bought the outfit, it's not my fault." He said, walking downstairs with him. As soon as they hit the last step a few flashes went off, it was Nayeli taking pictures of them.

"You guys smile," She encouraged, it wasn't very often that the twins dressed alike. Their styles were just completely different on a day to day basis, this was nice for her to see.

Anthony wrapped his arm around Jadon's shoulders and smiled brightly as their mom took another picture. Jadon pushed him away, "Okay, that's enough."

"Get used to it, we're getting some for the yearbook too."

ᥫ᭡
ᥫ᭡
ᥫ᭡

When Jadon got to homeroom he walked in and sat next to Vassiah, setting her silver bracelet on her desk. Vassiah grabbed it, "He takes this serious." She mumbled while putting it on.

"Spirit week is his favorite week of the year," He sat down but not before placing a quick kiss on Vassiah's lips.

"Now you know I got lip gloss on," She leaned over in her seat to wipe the gloss from his lips with her thumb only to kiss him again, they were in the back corner of the classroom where nobody sat, they weren't really worried about bothering anyone.

The teacher was writing on the white board but he could see them making out in the back of his class, he saw everything that went on in his class. "Let's keep all body parts to ourselves, class." He announced, continuing to write his agenda on the board.

Vassiah and Jadon pulled away from each other, Jadon was quick to flip his sleeve and wipe his lips before folding it back down, hiding the lipgloss stain.