𝐑𝐌𝐖| 𝟑𝟎

RIGHT MY WRONGS

RIGHT MY WRONGS

LOS ANGELS, CALIFORNIA ˚
ꜰʀɪᴅᴀʏ , ᴊᴜɴᴇ 𝟻𝚝𝚑
𝟿:𝟶𝟺 ᴀᴍ

chapter thirty. % ␆
☄︎. *. ⋆
⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭🦔

NAYELI RAN UP THE STAIRS WITH Malaya's decorated cap, "Laya!" She called out. Malaya opened the bedroom door and stepped out, she was wearing a white dress that stopped a few inches above her knee. It was low cut with thin straps.

"Can you tie me up?" She turned to Nayeli who was quick to pull on the two strings and tie them. She had multiple strings on the back of the dress that exposed her back, it was against the dress code but she would have her gown on so she didn't care.

"Here's your cap," Nayeli handed her the cap, she had stayed up all night finishing it for Malaya, she had done Ricky's last week but Malaya didn't know what she wanted until last night and Nayeli didn't mind staying up to complete it.

She looked down at it with a smile, "Thanks, Nayeli."

"Of course." She kissed her cheek before turning around and opening the twins bedroom door, she hadn't seen either one of them and she assumed they were both asleep still.

When she walked in Jadon tossed his towel down on the desk, turning his back to his mom as he held his nose tightly, coughing a few times.

Nayeli glanced at the desk, then at Jadon, then at Anthony who was fast asleep. "Tony, wake up! It's almost time to go." She chose to ignore whatever Jadon was doing right now, she just kept telling herself 'not today'.

"Jadon, clean off your desk. It's a mess." She sighed before leaving the room, shutting the door behind her.

Carlos was just leaving Elias's room as she left the boys room, "I think your son is sniffing crack." She muttered, walking past him and into the girls room.

He furrowed his eyebrows and then took a deep breath, "Not today."

ᥫ᭡
ᥫ᭡
ᥫ᭡

"Bro," Jadon rolled his eyes at his younger cousin who accidentally stepped on his Jordan 4's. Danny looked at him and just made an 'oops' face.He and his whole family were sitting on the bleachers, waiting for Ricky and the rest of his class to come out onto the football field to start the graduation ceremony.

His family went as followed.

Danny, his 13 year old cousin who lived in LA.

Kimberlyn, Danny's older sister who was the same age as the twins.

Dalia, Danny's oldest  sister, she was a year old than Ricky.