𝐑𝐌𝐖| 𝟑𝟑

RIGHT MY WRONGS

RIGHT MY WRONGS

LOS ANGELS, CALIFORNIA ˚
ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ, ᴊᴜʟʏ 𝟷𝚜𝚝
𝟹:𝟶𝟹 ᴀᴍ

chapter thirtythree. % ␆
☄︎. *. ⋆
⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭🦔

VASSIAH SCROLLED THROUGH INSTAGRAM AS HER legs was propped up on Jadon's lap as he unwrapped a backwood that he had her buy for him on the way over to his house.

"Are you supposed-" Vassiah got cut off, "I do what I want. Mind your business. " Jadon mumbled as he finally got the small package opened.

Vassiah pursed her lips as she ignored his rudeness. He had been acting weird since he came back home, she was about to remove her legs from his lap before Jadon quickly grabbed them and looked at her, "Where you goin'?"

She pushed his hands away, "To the bathroom? Unless you want me to pee in your bed."

Jadon looked at her, "You just went to the bathroom. Why you going so much?"

"Jadon, I went to the bathroom an hour ago. And I've been sitting here sipping on this water. Water just ain't disappear." She argued as she got out of the bed, she fixed her shorts before making her way to the bathroom.

He watched her walk away before continuing to roll the blunt he had in his hands. As he sat there he heard footsteps coming up the stairs , he started to push stuff under his pillow just as his door flew opened. "Jadon," Daniele walked in and he let out a small sigh of relief.

"What is it, Dani?" He lifted his pillow and grabbed the rolled joint along with the lighter that was right beside him. "I thought you left with Nayeli and Carlos."

She watched him for a second before answering, "No. Can I get a hit?"

He glanced between her and the blunt between his fingers before shrugging, "Sure. Come here."

She walked closer and sat next to him on the bed, he showed her what to do before handing it to her. Right as she put it to her lips the door opened again and this time it was Ricky who came through, he was wearing a suit that was all the way buttoned due to him trying to cover up the tattoos that littered his arms. "What are you guys doing?"

Daniele immediately gave the blunt back to Jadon, "Nothing." She got off the bed and left the room quickly, not wanting to be apart of any further questioning.

Jadon offered the weed to Ricky who gladly took it, "Where are you going?" He asked his older brother.

"Job interview." He took a hit from the blunt in hopes that it would relieve his stress just a little.

"You know I could always get you a job at Subway with me and Tony. Good hours even better pay." Jadon pulled his pillow into his lap as Ricky gave him back the blunt.