𝐑𝐌𝐖| 𝟒𝟗

[     邻*·˚CHAPTER FOURTYNINE  ༘繁       ]

[     邻*·˚CHAPTER FOURTYNINE ༘繁       ]

field trip day

field trip day.

IT was currently 5AM and all the seniors were outside of their school waiting on the school buses to get there. They were going to SeaWorld today and since it was hours away from where they were, they had to leave early.

Anthony was standing next to his twin holding two warm coffees in his hand, every few seconds he sipped from the cup in his left hand to keep himself warm. "Where are they?" He mumbled, tired of holding Sevyn's coffee.

Jadon shook his head, "You know they always late."

Jayah locked her arm with Jadon's, "Who are you guys talking about?"

Anthony glanced over at her, "Nobody." He sighed and walked away, joining Kayla who was sitting on the curb.

"You want starbizzy?" He offered her the drink in his right hand.

Kayla eyed the cup, "Is it supposed to be for Sevyn?"

"Maybe."

"Then no," She looked away and pulled her sleeves over her hands to keep them warm. Adrian's funeral was two days ago and Kayla was taking his death the hardest. They had found his body ten miles away from his home at a beach that he frequented in his free time.

The detectives had declared it a hate crime after catching the men who had did it to him. Kayla was still taking it pretty hard because his family didn't allow any of his friends to attend the funeral, including her.

She felt like she couldn't even say her final goodbyes.

Her train of though was broken by Vassiah and Sevyn walking up to her and Anthony. "It's about damn time." Anthony complained, passing Sevyn's coffee to her.

"Okay, Lizzo." Sevyn took the coffee and took a long sip before sitting down next to him, she placed a kiss on his cheek as a thank you before taking another sip. "Hold on, where's my whipped cream?"