𝐑𝐌𝐖| 𝟑𝟒

RIGHT MY WRONGS

RIGHT MY WRONGS

LOS ANGELS, CALIFORNIA ˚
ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ , ᴊᴜʟʏ 𝟺𝚝𝚑
𝟷𝟷:𝟶𝟻 ᴀᴍ

chapter thirtyfour. % ␆
☄︎. *. ⋆
⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭🦔

VASSIAH WAS IN HER ROOM WITH SEVYN and Aubrey as they prepared to do a TikTok dance. "Aight, do you guys got it?" Vassiah asked her two other friends.

Aubrey slowly shook her head as she fell back onto the bed, "Maybe I should sit this one out."

Sevyn looked at her, "No. Stand up, you got this." She grabbed her hands and pulled her back to her feet.

Vassiah looked out of her window where the 4th of July block party was in full swing even though it was just 11AM. "Let's go do it outside." She suggested. "Better lighting."

"You mean more people to see me mess up this stupid dance?" Aubrey complained but it was no use because Vassiah and Sevyn were already headed out of the room. She ran a hand through her long brown hair before following after them, it was her first time in a long time not having it slicked back with her edges done.

When they got outside Vassiah propped her phone up against a neighbors brick wall, "Come on, Aubrey. It's simple."

As they showed Aubrey the dance again, Omari was walking up behind them. Everyone was invited to the block party by Kh'ari and he was the first one to show up.

Just as Vassiah hit record on the video, he jumped in and did the dance with them. He had managed to catch the beat too and they were all in sync, he had a smile on his face as they finished. "You always ruining something." Vassiah turned around to face him.

"What? I was on beat." He laughed. "Unlike Aubrey."

Aubrey smacked her lips, "I was on beat. Don't do me."

"Let's rewatch it. Bet you was off beat." He motioned for Sevyn to come closer since she was the one to grab the phone.

Sevyn stood in place, watching the video for herself, "Damn. Aubrey, you was just a lil off."

Aubrey stomped her foot, "I'm not doing this anymore." She walked off towards the cotton candy machine that was down the block.

As they stood there a little girl who lived across the street ran up to Vassiah and Sevyn, "Hi." She said as she stopped in front of her.

They both looked down at her, silent for a second before Vassiah spoke, "Hi?"

"Can you come in the jumper with me and my friend? We need an even number to jump." The girl said with a bright smile.

"But two is an even number." Sevyn pointed out while looking at the jumper that looked empty from where she was standing.

The girl shook her head, "But four is even better."