𝐑𝐌𝐖| 𝟏𝟐

RIGHT MY WRONGS

RIGHT MY WRONGS

LOS ANGELS, CALIFORNIA ˚
ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ , ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 𝟷𝟾ᴛʜ
𝟻:𝟶𝟷 ᴘᴍ

chapter twelve. % ␆
☄︎. *. ⋆
⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭🦔

     JADON AND ANTHONY WERE BOTH STUFFING clothes into their own backpacks. They were headed to the hotel for the night. The plan was to just spend one night there and come back for their actual birthday in the morning so they could spend it with their family.

Ricky came into the room, his fake ID in his hand, "I'll meet you accidents at the hotel. I have to go pick up the beer."

Jadon nodded, "Did you need me to pick up Malaya on the way?" He asked since her house was on their way to the hotel and Ricky was headed the opposite way to get them liquor.

"Uh, yeah. I'll let her know you're coming." He said before leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

"It's crazy how her parents still don't know about them," Anthony shook his head. "She's been hiding him for four years, that's crazy."

Jadon couldn't help but laugh, "They must be strict." He zipped up his backpack. "Couldn't be us." He added with another laugh.

Anthony just smiled, "Shut up. Let's go, we have to pick Vassiah up too. Kh'ari has to come from work and she said she didn't feel like driving."

"So tell her to get an Uber. Unless she's paying for gas." Jadon put his backpack over his shoulders. He and Vassiah hadn't talked in weeks, after she tried that day and got shut down by him, it was just awkward now. She had unblocked everyone by now and everyone else was back to being friends with her, all except Jadon.

"You're still pretending like you don't like her?" Anthony rolled his eyes and grabbed the keys to their shared car. When Jadon looked over at him he just shrugged, "Dani told me everything. I can't believe you tell our baby sister more things about your love life than you tell me."

Jadon sighed, "You got a big mouth, that's why."

"I do not," He argued.

"You do, you just snitched on her." He pointed out and Anthony went quiet. "Yeah, that's what I thought. We have to get Aubrey too, come on." He walked out of the room.

Anthony followed after him, "I don't want her in my car. She always has Cheeto dust on her fingers."

Jadon laughed, "She's started carrying around wipes."

"You let her put those red fingers on you? Bro, you dirty." Anthony laughed as they went down the stairs. "And don't get me started on whatever weird ass accent she's been putting on lately. It changes everyday but they're all weird. She wanna be Vassiah so bad." He ranted. "If you wanted someone with big hoops, glossy lips, and an accent you could just date Vassiah."