𝐑𝐌𝐖| 𝟕

RIGHT MY WRONGS

RIGHT MY WRONGS

LOS ANGELS, CALIFORNIA ˚
ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ , ғᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ 𝟷𝟻ᴛʜ
𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟺 ᴘᴍ

chapter seven. % ␆
☄︎. *. ⋆
⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭🦔

VASSIAH AND JADON SAT IN 4TH period playing tic-tac-toe on the back of her notebook. The teacher put them in groups to work on an assignment, Vassiah finished it for the both of them within a few minutes so they spent the rest of the time playing games.

"I win again, bitch." Jadon laughed, dropping his pen.

Vassiah moved her hair out of her face as she looked up, "Who?"

"Sorry, just got excited." He smiled, looking back to see the clock. Just as he did the bell rang and he stood up, "Come on. I'm having a burger for lunch today, you can have my curly fries."

"Bet," She pushed her notebook into her backpack and stood up, swinging the backpack over her shoulder and following him out of the classroom.

When they left she walked right past Zion, not even seeing him standing there, she was too engaged in her conversation with Jadon about straight vs curly fries to even see him.

He nodded slowly and walked away, turning to head to the table he knew she would be at in a few minutes.

"All I know is the curly ones are better," Jadon said, pushing open the door and letting her leave the building first.

"Stop lying to yourself." She shook her head, "Straight fries are superior."

Anthony joined them on their walk, he had just come from his math class, "Crinkle fries are the best." He said before looking at the two who had went quiet. "Why are you guys quiet now? I thought this was a great conversation to have, fries matter."

"Tony, go get my food from Uncle Jay." Jadon said, "We'll meet you in the cafeteria."

"Man, whatever. I'll have this conversation with someone else." He smacked his lips and turned to head to the office for their food.

Vassiah furrowed her eyebrows, "Uncle Jay? Coach Jay is your uncle?"

"Yeah, unfortunately. I thought I told you that." He pushed through another door, once again letting her out first.

"You didn't tell me shit. That's why you guys always have food, your uncle brings it." She said, feeling dumb for not piecing it together before.

He nodded, "He's cool like that." He joked making Vassiah laugh quietly.

"Yeah, whatever." They walked into the cafeteria together, stopping when they saw a small crowd forming around their usual corner of the cafeteria.

She could see Zion standing in the middle of the group talking to his two brothers. Will, who was a senior. And Messiah, who was a sophomore. With them was a few of Zion's other friends, ones Vassiah didn't even recognize. They kept walking and when they got to the group, Zion stood up, "Drop yo' shit."