𝐑𝐌𝐖| 𝟐𝟐

RIGHT MY WRONGS

RIGHT MY WRONGS

LOS ANGELS, CALIFORNIA ˚
ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ , Aᴘʀɪʟ 𝟿ᴛʜ
𝟿:𝟶𝟹 ᴀᴍ

chapter twentytwo. % ␆
☄︎. *. ⋆
⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭🦔

RICKY AND VASSIAH HAD BEDS IN the same hospital room. She had her phone in her hand, taking selfies of the two of them. "Risking my life for Ricky because he would do the same for me."

Ricky laughed softly, "I hate you."

"You love me. I'm saving your life." She out her phone down. Their OR was being prepped for their surgeries.

"What's with the bonnet?" Ricky then asked, looking at the black bonnet on her hair, her baby hairs were also done. Vassiah had made sure if she was going into surgery, she was going to look a little decent doing it.

Ricky was just trying to get his mind off the fact that he was about to go under the knife.

She reached up and touched it, "I just got a wig done last night. I wanna keep it looking fresh. Duh."

"Are you scared?" He then asked, moving his slightly yellow fingers through his hair. When his kidney started to fail again, the impact on his body was almost immediate.

Parts of his body began to turn a slight yellow, he had small but weird rashes on his legs, and his skin was super dry. He was ready to be back to normal so he hoped that his body didn't reject her kidney.

Vassiah shook her head, "Are you?"

Ricky shrugged, "I want us to both wake up, that's all. Surgery is scary, y'know?"

She nodded understandingly, "It is. But we'll both be okay. I don't really know these doctors but they seem pretty excited so I trust them."

He chuckled, "Yeah I guess so."

A nurse came in, "The surgeons are ready for you guys. Ricky, you'll be wheeled in by Nurse Jim. I'll take you in Vassiah."

ᥫ᭡
ᥫ᭡
ᥫ᭡

"They should be done by now," Anthony sighed, scrolling through his phone.

"This is your 4th time saying that shit, please shut up." Dani ran a finger through her hair as she looked at her older brother.

"And this is your 4th time responding back to me, so what is your point?" He titled his head and she just stayed quiet, causing Jadon and Kh'ari to laugh.

"They're almost done. In the meantime go get us something to eat." Carlos pulled the keys to his SUV from his pocket and tossed them to Anthony but Jadon was quick to grab them before his twin could.