𝐑𝐌𝐖| 𝟑𝟐

RIGHT MY WRONGS

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

RIGHT MY WRONGS

LOS ANGELS, CALIFORNIA ˚
ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ, ᴊᴜɴᴇ 𝟸𝟷𝚜𝚝
𝟼:𝟸𝟹 ᴘᴍ

chapter thirtytwo . % ␆
☄︎. *. ⋆
⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭🦔

     JADON, ANTHONY, VASSIAH, AND SEVYN WERE driving away from the school with the music blasting through Vassiah's cars speakers. The boys had summer baseball training at the school and they needed a ride home so Vassiah and Sevyn went to pick them up.

Bounce Back by Big Sean was playing. Sevyn and Anthony were in the backseat, yelling the lyrics along with the track, "If I lose 1, I bounce back like 2, 3 did with 4, 5. Seen court rooms and court sides, ain't too many seen both sides."

Jadon did his best to drown them out as he rubbed his temples, he had the worst headache and they were only making it worse. "Vassiah, pull into here." Sevyn tapped her seat. "I'm starvin like Marvin."

Jadon furrowed his eyebrows, "Who's Marvin?"

"Someone Ken'Janae knows." Anthony explained. "We have no idea who he is but he's always hungry."

Vassiah laughed as she parked in front of the McDonalds building, she took off her seatbelt and they all made their way inside. Vassiah held onto Jadon's hand, "You okay?"

He nodded, "Just a headache. I'm ready to go home."

"Then we'll get our food to-go." She said as they walked in, walking to get in line. As they waited in line, Jadon looked up at the menu, his eyes were wondering behind the counter when he saw the manager of the place.

He smacked his lips and looked away, "Tony." He tapped his brother. "Look." He pointed at the man behind the counter and all Anthony could do was laugh. As they reached the front, the manager was the one to take their order.

He looked at the twins and a look of realization came over his face, "Ah, it's nice to see you in pants."

"It's nice to see you changed your haircut." Jadon replied with a slight nod, Vassiah laughed and shook her head. She had never seen the manager before but Anthony told her the situation from before, she found it hilarious.

"Is this your girlfriend?" The manager questioned turning to Vassiah. "You are far too pretty for this young man."

Anthony sighed loudly, "Can we order?"

The manager turned his neck to face him, "No you can't. Get out of my line."

"Are you serious?" Sevyn asked. "What's your deal, nigga?"

"I don't have a deal. I just don't want to serve you and your friends. I need the four of you to move out of my line." He continued.

Jadon stared at him for a second before just leaving the restaurant. "Where's he going?" Vassiah asked, they still didn't leave the line.