Enzo's pov

My drive to Stella's apartment wasn't all too bad until I hit some traffic close to the apartment. In traffic I made some calls about an upcoming shipment since we are now in war and I don't want anything happening to my weapons. In the end I wasn't too late when I got the text from amore telling me that she was done getting ready. I sent her back a reply and was soon parking next to her car.

I brought some extra guards with me for the girls tonight, so I meet them outside and ordered them to watch the lobby as I head up to my little sister's apartment. I bought her this a couple years ago and she just moved in, in the past year wanting some independence and I don't blame her. Now that she is getting older and our sibling are getting more annoying ad much as I love all of them I don't blame her for needing space.

As I head up to her floor I put my phone in my pocket and get ready to see Sophia because I have been having withdrawals and need to see her and hold her. When the elevator doors open I am met with a delicious sight that no one should be able to see but me. I know she wore this dress to get a rise out of me so when I walk in I immediately walk towards her and give her a kiss as I wrap my arms around her lower back.

I pull away and nip at her ear as I say "You look beautiful Mi Amore but if one man touches what is mine they will be dead."

When I look at her face she bites her lip and grabs hold onto my shirt where her hand is resting and pulls me close to her face as she says, "Amore you are the only one who will be touching me tonight."

She watches my nostrils flare and smirks at me and when I lean in to kiss her she pecks my cheek and walks away so that I can see her ass swaying. When she sits down next to the puppies and Stella walks in with Lana I know that they were giving us a moment that was much needed.

Sophia hugs the puppies for the last time before she comes home and they come over to me as I say "I left some guards down there that you guys will stay with the whole night."

Stella just nods as Sophia gives me a halfhearted glare just because she knows what can happen but doesn't want to be babysat. I understand where she is coming from but if she is going to keep coming out like this then she is going to need some sort of protection. She is the number one target of my enemies now and O cant have anything happen to her.

Lana looks a little confused but I brush it off when the girls all put their jackets on and Mi Amore grabs her keys and hands me the puppies. Before she can walk away I grab her by the waist and pull her in for a kiss which she returns and even opens her mouth up for me before pulling away with a blush.

I follow everyone into the elevator and stand behind Sophia holding her hips as Lana and Stella laugh with whatever Sophia just said but I only focus on her. As the doors open I walk out still holding onto Sophia's hips and walk her out to her car so that I can open her door. As Mi Sorrela and Lana get in I once again tell Sophia how beautiful she looks and add.

"I have to do something with the twins today and after I put the puppies to bed I might head over to the club at the end of the night to make sure you are okay."

She nods her head and closes the door and as she closes the window I say "We are going to stay at one of our penthouses tonight ok Love." And she pulls out of her parking spot and says "Buy Enzo, I love you but we have to go!" and she laughs with her friends as I chuckle and walk towards my car. After I drop the puppies off at the penthouse I have plans with Luka and Alessio. And these plans will change life forever in the best way.