Multiple pov's

Talk about a birthday gift. I love Sophia and I am so glad that she feels like we could take the next step. We get about two hours of sleep in total so when we get up we take a nap until I have to wake her up.

I have plans for today and I can now tell her about my surprise. She gets ready and she sits on the bed and I say "So Amore have you ever wanted a puppy?"

"Of course I have, I just was never able to get one."

"Yeah so I decided on Germany for one reason. When you moved in I wanted to get an animal that will protect their family. And when I did my research German shepherds are known to have a special bond with their family and love little kids." Her eyes are wide listening to me, and catching onto my thoughts. "So I found a breeder in America but I was too late and she has a sister who has one boy and one female left. I already bought them and we pick them up today," She looks at me for a minute and hugs me so tight that I know what she is feeling. She's giggling and is rambling about names and food and stuff.

"Enzo, we have two puppies. That are coming home with us."  I rub the back of my neck and cautiously say "Yeah." She kisses me so hard that I know I made the right decision.

Sophia's switch

We drive about five minutes to pick up our 6 week old puppies and as soon as I lay my eyes on them I fall in love. They are two fluff balls that are playing together rolling around on the floor and just being puppies. The lady asks us "Do you want to hold them, you guys have to sign a couple papers and then you are free to go."

While Enzo signs the papers I play with both of them

While Enzo signs the papers I play with both of them. I think of names while I play with them but they don't seem perfect just yet. When Enzo signs all of the papers he comes in and plays with one of them.

"How do you like them Amore?"

"I love them Enzo, they are so fluffy and adorable."

"I am happy about that Amore. Are you ready to take them home?" He asks me while petting the little boy as I hold the little girl.

"Yeah, are we leaving right now? They need food and beds and maybe they need to go to the bathroom." He stops me with a kiss and says "Amore I have it all and before we get on the plane they can go potty and the pilot knows to stop so they can go." I smile at him and before you know it we are on the plane with our two little fluff balls.

Just a short chapter so I will post tomorrow if I remember ❤️