Enzo's pov

Sophia looks delicious today and she is the most adorable girl I have ever met. She is wearing a chunky white sweater with a skirt and long boots that accentuate her legs and make her look even hotter.

 She is wearing a chunky white sweater with a skirt and long boots that accentuate her legs and make her look even hotter

She is perfect. When we went to the bookstore watching her eyes light up when she was reading the description warmed my heart and in that moment I knew that she loved this date idea. And when she made that comment about the mafia. I wanted to laugh so hard because she had no idea how ironic her statement is, but she will find out.

I plan on telling Sophia about my workplace before Sunday where she will meet my familia. I don't think it will be a huge problem but she deserves to know the dangers that this relationship could cause to her.

We are in the car talking while I listen and add To the conversation here and there. BUt she mostly tells me about herself and will ask questions. She knows I am not very talkative but will talk for her. So she makes me talk but I don't regret a single word. We drive for a bit until I soon pull up to the location of our next date spot.

When we pull up, Amore knows where we are and looks at me with a wide grin on her face. I park facing away from the outside movie screen and put the back seats down before I open up Sophia's door. When I open up her door I help her down and she helps me put the blanket down in the back seat and I help her up into the back. And soon follow after her while she takes her shoes off. I Peck her on the forehead before I settle into my seat, and move her closer to me.

She looks at me and kisses me, and this shocks me. Since we have started to kiss more in our relationship she hasn't really started anything I always would spark the idea and I am fine with that but it's nice to see her get more comfortable around me. While having this thought she pouts at me so I pull her into my lap and she sits there and wiggles to get comfortable which does get me a little hard I can't lie.

But she soon interrupts my boner when she pouts "Enzy I'm hungry."

I look at her shocked at the nickname and I reply to her "I ordered us pizza Baby girl. And what's with Enzy? I don't like that."

She pouts again so I kiss her and take that lip in between my teeth and bite it before she says 'I'm trying out new names for you babe."

I grunt out "That one is more enjoyable Cara mia." And I turn her over to sit on my lap and play with her hair as we talk before we get our pizza and the movie starts.

"Where did you get this date idea, Enzo." Sophia asks as she looks over her shoulder eyeing my reaction. I shrug my shoulders to reply "I wanted today to be about our relationship. You love to read and as kids we would come here every friday and get pizza, sit out in lawn chairs, and just have fun. I guess I wanted to involve those happy memories here with you.

She grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles after I'm done and soon we get our pizza and the movie starts. The movie is Tangled. I've never seen it but my princess apparently loves it. I wouldn't know how it is because mi Amore is so much more interesting than the movie and I can't seem to take my eyes off her. She gets really mad at the end about fynn chopping the main character's hair too short but after that all I could do was run my fingers through her hair and enjoy the sight of my girlfriend

Shorter chapter but I have some good chapters coming up soon❤️