Sopia's pov

I was watching the movie don't get me wrong but feeling Enzo's rock hard abs under me was a little distracting. And his biceps wrapped it around me I was gone at that point. And to think this man is now my boyfriend yeah mind blown. Who would have thought I would have a hit boyfriend right now. Not me my life has been thrown through a loop recently, but a good loop.

Sitting in Enzo's lap while he runs his hands through my hair, it feels magical. When I pay attention to the movie it makes me mad because there is no way that Flynn had to cut her hair that short and Enzo looked at me like I was crazy but hey you got to love me for who I am. And I will forever be against the haircut he gave her. She didn't mind but I do.

After the movie Enzo cleans up our pizza, not letting me pick one thing up. He helps me down and traps me on the side of his car and soon kisses me like his life depends on it. I kiss him desperately to not wanting to let the taste of go just yet. The few people around us stray away from us and he soon pulls back to take a breath and rests his head on my forehead and asks me "Did I do well."

"On what kissing or the date?'' I reply snakily smirking at him so that he knows that I am kidding.

"Well both cara mia but I already know that I am the best at kissing." He smiles at me as he talks to me. So whisper to him

"The best date ever, but I think I may have met a better kisser in my life. Can you prove me wrong?"

"Anytime Amore you just have to ask." And with his statement he captures my mouth and gives me the kiss of my lifetime. I knew he was a good kisser. I just wanted to joke around with him, you know, play with his pride. He breaks off his kiss as I say "Yeah nevermind." and he smirks because he knew I was playing with him the whole time he was just playing along with me. He leads me to the side of the car and opens my door for me  and picks me up to plop me onto my seat and also buckles my seat belt. He then rounds the car while getting his keys out, opens his door and sits down without looking at me.

At this point I am comfortable in his car and around him so I am sitting with my legs criss-cross applesauce with my shoes on the ground. It's easy to feel comfortable around Enzo he is always a gentleman around me and treats me like a queen.

Enzo takes my left hand and pulls it over to him so that he can hold my hand while holding the driving stick thing. It's hot. I'm not gonna lie but he knows that already and that's why he chuckles a little at my stare. But I'm not ashamed to be checking Enzo out; he is now mine.

We drive back into the city in comfortable silence most of the time with conversation in between. I learn more about Enzo and it's nice to hear his voice and it almost lulls but I fight my sleep because I don't want to be rude to him. You can tell he doesn't talk this much but he is really trying to impress me and I find that cute. But I also am the type of person who goes to bed early on most days and get tired if I am not doing stuff. So when Enzo says "Go to sleep Amore I always got you." I fall into a peaceful sleep pretty quickly.

I am going to update again today because I feel bad that this is a short chapter.❤️