Sophia's pov

Enzo wakes me up still naked from the night before. He lies with me until I wake up and when I look at the time I see that it is six in the morning. The flight is just under 8 hours and they are 6 hours ahead of us so we will be tired. Our bags were already taken to Enzo's private jet so we just have to dive there.

"What car do you want to drive, baby?" I point to my range rover and he smirks and says "I am glad you love it. Can I drive?"

"Of course you can Love." He grabs my hand and pulls me to the passenger side and helps me in. He then sits in the driver seat and compliments me on my choice. He pulls out of the driveway and we head to the Jet.

When we pull up to the runway I really am not surprised at this point at how big this jet is. It is all black and honestly looks like a full size plaine. When we head up into it we are the only ones in there besides the Airplane stewarts.

The jet has many seats and even has a bedroom in the back that you can sleep in. We get comfortable and head off. When we get into the air a stewardess walks over with a button undone on her top Showing off her breast. She says "Can I get you anything sir." and leans down. Before Enzo can say anything I get up and sit in Enzo's lap and say "Can my boyfriend and I both get hot tea. We are both tired from the night before if you know what I mean."

Enzo smirks at me and pinches my butt as the woman glares at me and goes to get the premade hot tea that I made this morning. "Baby that was hot. I like the sight of jealousy on you." He picks me up and he lays on a sofa with me in between his legs where I can feel his boner.

I roll my back and hear him groan as a new lady walks up with our tea and scurries away quickly. Enzo takes some phone calls and I soon find myself drifting off.

When I wake up I am in a car in the passenger seat with Enzo holding my hand. He pulls up to a huge hotel and checks us into the penthouse. When we get upstairs it is about eight at night so we order room service and unpack our bags a bit. When we sit down we talk and somehow I ask this question "Enzo when is your birthday?"

"Monday, why." he says like it's no big deal.

"Enzo you never told me and you are now days away. You do so much for me and I don't have time to plan anything. You asshole if it wasn't your birthday soon I would make you sleep on the couch." He chuckles and kisses me "This is what I want for my birthday." He kisses me again as I say "Literally?"

He pulls back and says "If you are ready on my birthday I would love that Amore."

I hum and think about it but there isn't much to think about. So when we hear a knock on the door we finish our night off by having the best food.

We spend the next day being tourists and having a fun time and end our day by having dinner at a beautiful restaurant in the city.

Then Enzo's birthday rolls around and I can't lie, I am excited for the day. I woke him up with head and my mind was blown so I can't imagine how he feels about it.

"Amore this is already my favorite birthday ever." I blush and go in for a kiss as he squeezes my butt. When he tries to go farther I break our mouths and shake my finger at him and say "Ah Ah Ah, you have to wait for tonight. His eyebrows are drawn down and when he understands what I am implying his eyebrows shoot up and he follows me into the closet and says "Amore if you..." I stop him and say "I have been ready and I love you." He stops talking and I tell him the plans that I have made for the day.

We head to our first destination and we go to the autobahn. This is the European highway where you can go as fast as you like. We rented a fast car and he loved it. He tells me "Baby that was amazing. I have never been able to drive that fast legally." We spent about an hour doing that so when we drove back the next hour I made the call to our lunch spot. I got us a lunch appointment at a bookstore cafe.

"Amore how did you think of all of this?"

I shrug my shoulders and kiss him. We are now walking to the penthouse after a long day of activities in Germany.

"Amore before we start our night, I need to make one thing clear. You do not have to do anything that you don't want to." I nod at him thankful that I don't have someone forcing me into anything and that I have Enzo.

I jump into Enzo's arms and say "Enzo I can't wait anymore I need you." And I watch as his eyes turn black and he starts walking to the elevator. When we get in he devours my mouth and grinds into me.

When we arrive at our room he takes me straight to our bed and takes off his shirt. I look at him and he smirks at him as he slowly pulls off my pants to reveal my lingerie set that is in black just for him.

When he takes my shirt off he drools over me and takes his clothes off. I lay there for his eyes and he snaps and pulls me by legs. He kisses up my thighs and makes his way to my pussy and pulls my panties off with his teeth. He breathes over my center and I shiver when he moves up to pull my bra off and makes out with me until I pull away "Enzo please."

"What Amore what do you want.'' I shiver and reach for him. He chuckles at me and says "Oh I see, I like you begging amore can you beg me again, to taste what my cock feels like?" I shiver and say "Please Enzo anything Please." And when I say that he drives home. We both groan at our joined bodies and Enzo waits for me to adjust to him and he says "Amore you feel like heaven." And he groans when I clench around him. He feels so good inside me and his size helps a lot.

After I relax a little Enzo thrusts into me slowly until I beg for more and he goes faster and faster praising me as I go on. "Yes, baby just like that." When he feels that I am getting closer he starts ramming into me and I meet his thrusts until I can't anymore and I say "Enzo I can't hold it in."

"Let it go baby." And I do, I literally have the best orgasm of my life. Enzo follows me after a couple more thrusts and falls on top of me as we both recover.

"Amore I love you so much. This means so much to me." I recover and go to pee. And I notice that I don't remember Enzo using a condom but he walks in as soon as I think of this and throws away a used condom. He comes up to me and gives me a kiss.

When I walk out I know that this is going to be a long amazing night.

——————————————
Here's an update❤️