Sophias pov

I had the day off today which worked out perfectly since I was also going out tonight. I woke up with a cup of tea and made breakfast before I had to make my bed and then I watched some show about the mafia till Stella came. Man these mafia men are hot. If only one of these men found me. But if Enzo and I work out I won't have to marry someone in the mafia.
      So when Stella came over around noon and we just goofed around and had fun. even talked about her dogs at home. And it made me want to get a dog but I couldn't because of my apartment complex policies. Apparently they have two guard dogs at the house, she showed me pictures though and they look like two cute babies.
     After goofing around we did our nails together and also planned out multiple outfits that we could wear. Now we are getting ready and I'm choosing between two outfits: a red dress that showed some cleavage and a white see-through top with white pants. But the white one was a little more sexy to me.

 But the white one was a little more sexy to me

    I am now changing into the red dress while talking to Stella and I walk out and she says

    I am now changing into the red dress while talking to Stella and I walk out and she says. "Hmm not sexy enough if we are trying to make him jealous we might need something tighter."
I interrupt her with "What, who is going to be jealous. I wasn't under this impression."
She rolls her eyes at me in a playful fashion and says. "Well now that you kind of know I'll just tell you my plan. Enzo owns the club we are going to and I pulled some strings so that he would be watching the floor tonight."
I shrug my shoulders not shocked that she is meddling again and reply with "And we are going to what?"
"OMG Soph sometimes you remind me of a grandma that doesn't understand how to get a man's attention. We want you to look hot so that when a guy comes up to you to dance and grind on you, Enzo gets jealous and claims his feelings and makes you his."
I smile because I really like this idea and my next outfit is sexy and I got the best shoe to go with it. Plus I like the thought of being his.

     "Stella, does Enzo like me, like is he attracted to me?"     We are sitting in a limo that Stella apparently owns and she also has a personal driver

     We are sitting in a limo that Stella apparently owns and she also has a personal driver. But I only ask because I struggle with confidence like any other girl. But Stella doesn't miss a beat and right away opens her mouth and says "Girl, I have never seen Enzo act the way he does around you with anyone, not even our family. He talked to me the other night for at least 45 minutes asking questions that I never even thought I would hear out of my brother. He is already head over heels and if he doesn't ask you out soon I would be shocked, and mad at him."
     I look at her blushing hard because I hope she's right. I really do, there's something about him that is different. And I at least have to try and find out what that is. If I don't I know I would regret it.

I felt good so here's another chapter hope you enjoy❤️