CHAPTER 32 - THE CHRISTMAS COLOUR BATTLE

Start from the beginning

I smiled. "Nice to meet you too. Well, I just wanted to say good luck but I ended up having a conversation that took a little too long so I'll start going. Good luck!" I smiled.

"Thank you, (F/N)-chan!" "Bye, Coach (F/N)." Everyone bid me goodbye.

I nodded as I walked out. -Now I need to look for Kaijo's locker room before I need to look for a good seat.-

I walked down the hallway and saw a door with 'Kaijo High School' printed on it. I knocked on the door and waited. "Hm?" 

I looked at the man. "Ah, my name is (L/N) (F/N). I used to coach the GOMs back in middle school. I came by to meet and talk with your team." The man looked and me then smiled.

"You must be (D/N)'s daughter he likes to talk about. I'm coach Takeuchi Genta." The man stuck his hand out as we both shook hands. 

"Come on in. You can meet the team." I smiled. He opened the door wider for me to enter. As I walked it, it seemed like Ryouta spotted me first.

"Coach (F/N)-cchi!" The blonde boy greetede me. I smiled. 

"Hello, Ryouta. Greetings, Kaijo. I'm (L/N) (F/N) but call me (F/N). I used to coach the GOMs. Nice to finally meet you." I introduced myself.

I bowed as the rest of the team looked at me in awe. "I-I'm K-K-Kastmatsu Y-Yukio. I-I'm a p-point g-guard and the c-captain." The captain started. -Seems like he doesn't interact with girls much.-

"Moriyama Yoshitaka. Shooting guard." "Kobori Koji. Centre." "Nakamura Shinya. Shooting guard." "Hayakawa Mitsuhiro. Power forward." "And you know me, Coach!" I giggled. 

"I do. I just came by to say 'Good luck' on your next game. I would have said it before to you when you were playing Fukuda High but I didn't have time." I smiled. I thought back. 

"You know, I'm glad that you beat them. You see, one of the dudes from the team has some bad blood with us GOMs. Either way, he was causing some trouble before the game so I'm happy that you guys dealt with him and put him in his place." I told them.

The teams smiled. "(It's) not (a) problem!" They replied.

I nodded. "Well, I'll leave you guys to prepare for your next game. I need to quickly find a good seat to watch your games. Bye, Minna-san!" I walked away as I waved. 

"Bye, (F/N)-chan/Coach (F/N)-cchi!" They waved at me.

I walked into the arena. I then spotted a seat that had a clear view of the court so I sat down. -Let's see how shits about to go down.-

I watched as both teams came out and started to pile onto the court. Rakuzan seems to be relaxed while Shutoku seems a little tense. 

I watched as Shintaro and Seijuro started to talk to each other as they all lined up. 

"We will now start the 1st match of the semi finals. Now the match between Shotoku High School and Rakuzan High School! BOW!" "LET'S HAVE A GOOD MATCH!" The boys yelled.

I looked around the gym to see a certain duo standing out. "TATSU! ATSUSHI!" I called out.

They looked at me and smiled. They started to walk to where I was sitting and sat down right beside me. 

"Nice to see you again, (F/N)." Tatsu smiled. "You can say that again. Nice to see you too, Atsushi." I greeted my former student. "Hi, Coach (F/N)-chin."

I looked back at the court to see Shintaro score a 3 pointer from the start. "We're in for a ride." 

We continued to watch the back and forth game until the 1st quarter was over with a matching score of 16-16. 

"Hey, is he really the former captain of your team?" I looked over at the black haired male along with Atsushi. "Yeah?"

It was now the 2nd quarter and slowly, the Uncrowned Kings started to show their cards making Shotoku lose their composure but was able to break through it. 

The 2nd quarter ended with a score of 39-39. It was now half-time for 10 minutes and while Rakuzan and Shotoku switched sides of the court, Kaijo and Seirin came out so they could stretch and warm up.

I watched Tetsuya exchange words with Seijuro but then Taiga came up to the shorter redhead and started to talk. 

Just then, Seijuro placed a hand on his shoulder and brought him to his knees. "Taiga!" I yelled.

I didn't notice Atsushi and Tatsu talking. "Akashi-kun and (F/N) discovered Kuroko's powers?"

I looked at the 2 males beside me. "Our eyes are similar so we can spot potential." I explained.

"Well, Aka-chin is good with stuff like that along with Coach (F/N)-chin, but on the court, it's different." Atsushi explained.

I sighed. "He can see through everything; offense, defense. Like that." Tastu looked at us in shock. "You'll see."