❤︎︎ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ❤︎︎

𝕾irius quietly hums the tune to Killer Queen quietly to himself his arm rested around his Amore, as they ignore the droning voice of Professor Binns' lecture

He glances over to James' desk, finding him passing notes with Lily back and forth, the copper haired girl reluctantly answering them whilst copying notes from her textbook  as she listens in and out of the monotone story on Goblin wars. Remus, like Amore, had a book in his hold, never glancing up for a moment as he busies himself in a fictional world, occasionally reacting with vivid expressions when he reads something worthy. Peter's head is down on the desk as he dozes, snores falling from his lips every now and then causing Remus to absently nudge him.

He returns his focus to his girlfriend, sneaking his ring cladded hand up to tug on her golden hair playfully, desperate to earn her attention. He huffs when she doesn't turn to him, instead jabbing her elbow into his stomach, a flash of pain aching inside of him causing his nose to wrinkle up.

He taps his foot on the floor for a few moments, eyeing Mary ahead as she doodles on her parchment, helping Marlene to paint her nails when she struggles with her other hand, Alice braiding her own hair as she dreamily looks outside the window.

He feels like he's been in this lesson for five hours, and it's simply been fifteen minutes. Fifteen excruciatingly long minutes. Looking back towards the girl, he studies the she rubs the pages between her thumb and forefinger, chewing on her rosy lip before settling on her accustomed pout. Merlin he loves that pout.

I fluttered my eyelids, feeling my heart beat begin to pick up in my chest when I felt Sirius' lingering presence when he leans into me, my eyes boring down on my page, trying to concentrate as he leans his forehead against my temple, allowing his lips to graze my ear as he whispers,

"Amore...."

"Sirius" I hummed simply, willing myself not to shiver when his teeth nibbled at my earlobe, his lips beginning slant against my jaw line silently, a soft breath falling from my lips, murmuring, "What are you doing?"

"Using my irresistible lips to my advantage, begging for your heavenly attention at this boring hour. Is that okay?" He uttered, slowly raising his head with parted lips to allow his nose to graze my warm cheek, a small twitch in my lips from his response, repeating,

"Heavenly attention"

"Yes, your heavenly, angelic attention" He confirms lowly, a reluctant sigh leaving my lips as I rested my book down after folding over the corner of the page, turning to look at him finally, warmth blossoming in my chest at the sight.

He smiled lopsidedly, illuminating the affectionate crinkles by his grey eyes, holding the constellations of the stars we both adore. He's wholly beautiful, everyone knows that, the girls on my back are proof wanting just a taste of him— but I see the true side of his beauty, the delicacy, the intricacy that makes me yearn for him that little bit more.