❤︎︎ʙʀɪʟʟɪᴀɴᴛ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs❤︎︎

"𝕾o what have you been up to?" My father inquired when everyone was mingling around the living room and kitchen of the Potter manor, all of the boys catching up with each other, Mia talking to Peter and Remus' mum animatedly, whilst Monty chatted...

"𝕾o what have you been up to?" My father inquired when everyone was mingling around the living room and kitchen of the Potter manor, all of the boys catching up with each other, Mia talking to Peter and Remus' mum animatedly, whilst Monty chatted to Remus' dad about something, and here I was catching up with my own,

"Nothing, we've just been hanging around" I answered, feeling my cheeks heat up when I flickered my eyes over to Sirius, laughing at something James had said, his eyes meeting mine for a second, sending me a sheepish grin and wink that made my stomach erupt in butterflies, subconsciously touching my hips where our tattoos laid.

"Yes...I can see that" My father responded lowly, my head snapping towards him, finding him looking at Sirius with narrowed eyes, before turning back to me with a sigh, "Show me your ring so I know he's treating my dove properly"

"He's treating me perfectly, papa, don't worry. You know I can take care of myself, besides Reg is always looking out for me" I told him honestly, holding my hand up for him to examine my promise ring, in which he did so in great detail, "I love him, I really love him"

"I know, Amore, and I can tell he loves you too. If you're happy, i'm happy and i'm sure you're mother would feel the same" He spoke softly, brushing some of my golden hairs off my face when I looked up to him with a bright smile on his lips, my heart warming at his words, wrapping my arms around him without hesitation, feeling him instantly return the hug, my face burying into his chest,

"Ah I love daddy daughter moments" James grinned, nudging Sirius as he watched with parted lips, his heart fluttering in his chest at the affection between his girlfriend and her father, an uncontrollable smile breaking out on his lips. He snapped out of his daze when he felt his best friend nudge him again, all three boys and his brother looking at him with matching grins, "So.....a promise ring, Padfoot. That's some commitment"

"Who would have thought Sirius Black giving a girl a promise ring" Remus teased, thoroughly enjoying the way his cheeks dusted a pink colour, Regulus snorting at his older brother, "Are you deeply in love, Pads?"

"Deeply in Amore" Peter piped up, all of them gaping at him for his comment, this boy oblivious to what it sounded like he said until realisation dawned on him and he turned red, spluttering nonsense, "I-I didn't mean it like that I-"

"Of course not, we believe you" Regulus sniggered, unable to control his laughter, shaking his head with a sigh, before glancing to his older brother again, finding him staring at the girl he sees as a sister, a lovesick expression on his face, "Fucking hell, Sirius, you might as well pop the real question at this rate"

"No, no, no, he'll kill me. Someday...we know that. We're not ready for bloody marriage, when we are, I will" Sirius mumbled, running a hand through his hair and pushing it backwards, all of the boys staring at him,