❤︎ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ❤︎

𝕬utumn had begun, the October night becoming darker and darker as Halloween approached

𝕬utumn had begun, the October night becoming darker and darker as Halloween approached. Crunchy leaves of orange, amber and red covered the Hogwarts grounds like a blanket and the crisp air filled up people's lungs, the type that makes your cheeks rosy. It was a Saturday, meaning no classes and it just happened to be the first quidditch match of the season, Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw. At Beauxbatons we didn't play quidditch but I had been to the World Cup a few times in the summer when my father was invited, and I enjoyed the game.

"Are you coming to the game, Amore?" James chirped, a grin on his face as he slid into his seat in his quidditch gear. He was one of our chasers.

"Of course I am" I replied, nodding to him.

"Where's your Gryffindor pride then?" Sirius questioned, also in his gear as he was a beater, scanning over my outfit. I was wearing a pair of black, cord flare jeans, a creams knitted jumper and some converse. I dressed up warm for the match, knowing it could last a very long time and I didn't want to be cold wearing a skirt.

"Don't worry Black, i'm here to fix her up!" Marlene chimed, sliding next to me with a red ribbon in her hand and some red face paint. I tied my hair, half up half down, wrapping the red ribbon into a bow, flowing down my hair at the back. Marlene drew small red hearts under my eyes, writing 'Gryffindor' on my right cheek. I turned back around to the boys, the latter humming at me.

"Not enough" Sirius shook his head, taking off his jersey and throwing it to me, the boys' eyes widening.

"I'm not wearing your jersey" I commented, holding it out in my arms.

"Yes, you are princess. You need to actually look like a Gryffindor, what better way than wearing the jersey of the amazing beater?"

"I look like a Gryffindor" I returned flatly, gesturing to my face paint and red ribbon.

"If you don't put that jersey on yourself, I'll come over and do it" He warned, an expression that said 'do not argue with me' on his face.

"Wear the jersery, Mor" Remus voiced, amused, "He won't give up until you do"

I sighed, pulling the red and gold fabric over my head, reading 'Black 03' on the back. Citrus, cigarettes and sea breeze filled my lungs as soon as I shrugged it, eyes throughout the hall on me.

"That's better" He stated, nodding his head to me. I rolled my eyes, eating my bowl of fruit, ignoring the glares I was receiving.

"Lily Flower, do you want to wear my jersey?" James inquired hopefully to the red headed girl.

"No, Potter, never" She scoffed, returning back to her food, not even sparing a glance towards the messy haired boy.

"I'll wear it, Prongs" Peter piped up, in a joking matter. James obviously didn't catch this and gave it to him anyway, Peter shrugging and wearing it, the jersey just about fitting him.