❤︎ʜᴏɢsᴍᴇᴀᴅᴇ❤︎

𝕸y detention with Sirius was as awful as I thought it was going to be

𝕸y detention with Sirius was as awful as I thought it was going to be. We spent the first hour bickering with each other, sending insults back and forth until Mcgonagall had enough and made us clean her classroom in silence. We didn't speak for the rest of the night, even when we walked back towards the common room and heading to our suitable dorms. I don't know what his problem with me is but I can see him be all sweet and mischievous with everyone else in the group, making them laugh and then he's vile to me.

The Hogsmeade trip was today, the group had been hyping up the trip to me telling me about how magical and amazing this small village is so I couldn't help but feel excited. I woke up slightly earlier than the other girls, taking a hot shower and choosing my outfit carefully. I decided on a white miniskirt, paired with a thin cream lace cami, decorated with small red hearts on, a white shirt and my dark red leather blazer over the top. I pulled on my white converse to go with it, adding some gold jewellery and taking a look at my outfit in the mirror. It was perfect, the weather was sunny around sixteen degrees celsius, meaning I would be fine in my jacket.

I was doing my makeup up on my bed when the other girls woke up, beginning to get ready, deciding on their outfits. I was putting on my mascara when Lily huffed, sifting through her trunk, "Lily, greens make your hair pop and your eyes stand out" I commented, causing the girl to lift her head to me, raising her eyebrows.

"Really?"

"Yeah, trust me on this" I nodded, finishing my makeup up with some lipgloss and standing up, her eyes widening as she took in my outfit.

"Fuck me, you're stunning" She muttered, causing the other girls to stop what they were doing, eyeing me.

"No fuck me- woah" Marlene marvelled, her jaw dropping to the floor, a smile on my face from their compliments.

"I love that jacket, where did you get it?" Mary questioned, walking over to examine it in more detail.

"A little shop at home, i'll take you one day, you'll love it" I promised her, watching a beam on her face.

"Those legs are to die for" Alice groaned, the group of girls looking down to my bare legs, nodding in agreement.

"I hate my thighs, I wish I had a thigh gap" Lily mumbled, a frown on my face.

"Oh no, Lily you are beautiful and perfect exactly the way you are. I would love to have your body" I reassured her, a smile etching it's way on to her face, "Permet de vous rendre plus belle"

"Pardon?"

"Let's get you even more beautiful" I reiterated in English, helping her chose her outfit and helping with the other girls on odd bits. By the end, we were all looking amazing and ready to go to Hogsmeade. As it was my first time going to the village and they all wanted to show me around, we decided to all go together which is why we met the boys down in the common room before we left for the carriages.