❤︎ғɪʟᴛʜʏ ʙʟ-❤︎

"𝕳ow much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" James repeated over and over again as the group of is walked to breakfast, clearly enjoying his tongue twisters

"𝕳ow much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" James repeated over and over again as the group of is walked to breakfast, clearly enjoying his tongue twisters. I couldn't do his tongue twisters, English was my second language, most people who's first language couldn't even do them, so no one should expect me to be able to. I could probably say them in French but that might get a bit confusing. "Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers"

"I don't like pickled peppers" Peter piped up, causing Remus and I to snort. "And you do realise it's Pettigrew not Piper"

"It's a rhyme, Wormy" Remus informed him, the blonde boy making an 'o' shape with his mouth when he realised and understood what James was saying.

"Well it's not a very good one" He commented, a gentle laugh escaping my lips, "Why would someone pick pickled peppers when normal peppers are so much better?" Once you got past the stage of getting to know Peter, his shyness was subsided and you got to know his personality. His real personality. He had a good one to say the least.

Sirius placed a bowl of fruit down in front of me without meeting my eyes, engaging in a conversation with James about something. Ever since a few days ago he had been extra snappy with me, making more comments towards me with a cold tone. It was almost as if it was September again and he was just like when I arrived at Hogwarts. My cold was mostly gone now, and I was feeling much better, hence why I was going to classes again after Mcgonagall instructed I take a few days off and study in my dorm if I felt up to it.

"My mum sent over a new copy of Alice in Wonderland, you said you've never read it before, do you want to borrow it?" Remus questioned to me, eating his toast with the four different spreads.

"Yes, thank you" I beamed at him, a friendly smile on his face.

"So we're all set then?" James whispered to Sirius, my ears pricking up.

"Set up for what?" I inquired curiously, the two boys facing me as well as Remus and Peter. Oh. "Another prank then..."

"Why are you so fucking nosy? It's non of your business" Sirius sneered, causing me to internally sigh. I ignored him, resting the side of my head on my hand, eating up my breakfast. Never hug a boy, it goes down hill from there, even if you didn't know it could get worse.

"Sirius" Remus warned, sending him a scolding look for his words.

"No, it's alright Rem, he has the temper of a little girl, i'm used to it" I mumbled, eating a strawberry before scanning my eyes around the hall, spinning around on the bench and leaving when I spotted who I wanted. "Discuss your prank or whatever"

"A, he didn't-" I didn't let James finish before I walked off, hearing the four of them talk about me, James, Remus and Peter defending me.

"Are you lost?" A brown haired boy with bright blue eyes said in an ice cold tone, my eyes wanting to roll.