❤︎ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ....ɪ'ᴍ ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴜs❤︎

𝕴 stirred from my slumber the following morning, feeling the long haired boy drape his arm over my waist, pulling me closer to him as soft snores escaped his lips, his feet brushing against mine

𝕴 stirred from my slumber the following morning, feeling the long haired boy drape his arm over my waist, pulling me closer to him as soft snores escaped his lips, his feet brushing against mine. I sighed lightly, rolling over to face him, fluttering my eyes open to gaze at him, a tired smile on my face from the sight. His pale pink lips were slightly parted, his long eyelashes fluttering in his sleep, his dark locks were falling all over his face and the pillow, his jaw line and cheek bones particularly sharp this morning. His silver chain was falling loosely on his neck, his chest bare to reveal his sparse tattoos that I adore. People would think I would be insane to say Sirius Black was angelic, for many would say he would be more like the devil with the way he acts and dresses, however he was angelic to me, right now in this moment, whilst he was most vulnerable.

I slowly lifted my hand up, brushing the hairs off his face carefully before I rested my hand on his chest, drawing shapes on his tattooed sternum, a love heart more specifically. I edged closer, peppering light kisses all over his face, his cheeks, his forehead, his chin, his nose, his temples and his lips. He breathed out, a lazy grin on his face as he kept his eyes closed.

"Hi" He mumbled in a morning raspy voice, shuffling his position closer to me, finding my hand and placing it back on his warm chest, making me smile. He flitted his eyes open, his stormy orbs peering into my chocolatey ones. He hummed, lifting his hand up and caressing my cheek, over my lips, "Pretty"

I leaned forward again, capturing his lips into a soft kiss, him pulling me on top of him, squeezing his arms tighter around me without disconnecting the kiss. I pulled away suddenly, averting my eyes away from him, remembering everything that happened the day before.

"D-do you think I have mum issues?" I asked him, swallowing thickly and rolling off him to the side.

"I-I think that, and I'm being solely honest mon amour I don't want to upset you, but I-I think that maybe you're more comfortable around us than the girls. That's completely fine, it's not a bad thing Amore, it's better to feel more comfortable then uncomfortable. And you seem to be close with Mary. I-I don't think Lily meant it the way she said it she probably just wishes you were closer to them" He answered honestly, causing me to turn to face him again.

"I don't like-" I sighed, wrinkling my face up and looked down, thinking of the way I could say this in the nicest way.

"You can be honest with me, love, it stays between you and me"

"I-I don't like how she used it against me as justification for her problem. I don't see how what happened to my mum has any relevance to me going to comfort her"

"It doesn't. She was wrong for saying that"

"Sirius, when people talk about my mum like that I don't forgive easily. She knows about my mum and she used it against me, I know she's upset but she doesn't follow me when I'm upset and i'd never expect her to. We aren't twelve"