❤︎ᴅᴇʟᴜsɪᴏɴᴀʟ❤︎

𝕼uite a few days had passed since my father's visit to Hogwarts and that uplifted my spirits a bit more

𝕼uite a few days had passed since my father's visit to Hogwarts and that uplifted my spirits a bit more. I did truly miss him whilst he wad at home and I was here although I was used to seeing him only in the holidays now after doing it for five years whilst I was at Beauxbatons. The girls wouldn't stop telling me how attractive he was, making me want to throw up every single time, helping me to now understand where James was coming from with everyone saying the same about Mia. Regulus seemed to like him too which I liked, and my father liked him back. He's tough around Sirius but I think that's just because he's extra protective over me and he knows I don't always get along with Sirius like I do with Remus, James and Peter.

Remus' birthday was quite nice, I gifted him quite a few knitted sweaters, a box set of muggle books and a huge bar of chocolate from Honeydukes, which he seemed really grateful for. He asked again when my birthday was, not knowing it had already passed to which I just responded again with 'I have one this year', which is obviously true, as everyone has a birthday once a year. Except those born on a leap year, which I wasn't. I had just finished my classes, deciding I would go on the grounds for a walk around seeing as it was particularly nice outside today and I needed to be alone, Sirius was being particularly frustrating.

"Hey, Amore!" A voice called out to me, causing me to spin around and plaster a smile on my face.

"Ben, how are you?" I asked politely, not really understanding why the Hufflepuff was talking to me, but then again he gave me flowers on Valentines day, so I owed to be nice to him.

"I'm brilliant, thank you. Look, Amore I-I was wondering if-" He cut himself off, flickering his eyes behind me, gulping slightly.

"Come on, Brown, say what you're going to say. You can do it" A voice I know so well encouraged, causing me to internally groan. Why is he everywhere?

"I-I'm just going to go, i'll see you later" He stuttered, rushing away from us. I sighed, walking off away from him, knowing he would follow me.

"Would it kill you just to let him speak for once" I spat, heading towards the Black Lake on the green grass.

"He's a stuttering idiot, sweetheart. You don't want to get involved with him" He retorted.

"Godric, you are so frustrating!"

"My pleasure" He scoffed, gritting his teeth together, "He's no good for you, Beaufort-"

"And you know what's good for me? I was just speaking to him, it's not like i'd be with him" I cut him off, stopping and spinning around to face him.

"Really? You wouldn't be with him, you seem pretty flirty to me" He mumbled, folding his arms over his chest, going considerably quieter.

"Why do you hate me so much?! I've tried and tried to put things right and you just act like you despise me!" I yelled to the long haired boy, making large gestures with my hands. I needed answers and I need them now. He just stared at me, an emotionless expression on his face, his piercing grey eyes gazing straight through my dark brown ones. "Fucking answer me!"