❤︎ᴊᴇ sᴜɪs ᴀ ᴠᴏᴜs❤︎

𝕿he first couple of days of the Easter break were amazing

𝕿he first couple of days of the Easter break were amazing. The group of us spent time together on the beach or walking through the town nearby as I introduced them to people I had known since I was a little girl. I think they love it here, James and Sirius having competitions to see who could make the best sand castles, Peter eating fruits from the trees we have green, rating them out of 10, even Remus was enjoying himself even though he kept insisting he hated the beach. I saw him moving the sand in between his toes and playing with Magnolia up and down.

My father worked every single day, leaving us all alone for the day however we would all eat together at night and tell him about everything happening at Hogwarts, the boys telling him stories from before I was there. He seemed to be warming up to Sirius now he knew we were somewhat together, which made Sirius and I happier and more relaxed, knowing we wouldn't be having any issues in that aspect. At the moment it was around eleven at night, the stars were shining brightly in the sky and the waves were crashing against the shore. I decided to sit on the swing bed chair outside on my own for a while, the boys sorting themselves out for bed as we were up early this morning. I pulled the sleeves of my jumper over my hands, gazing up at the stars.

"Need some company?" The long haired boy asked quietly, approaching me with his shorts and shirt on. I hummed, nodding, feeling him lift me up and place me back down on his lap, wrapping his arms around me, I lifted one of my legs on him, cuddling into him after lifting the blanket up on us. I rested my hand on his chest, sliding up his shirt, tracing my fingers over where I knew his tattoo was. He planted a kiss on the top of my head, before leaning his head against mine. "Which one's your favourite, besides mine?"

"Ursa Major constellation" I whispered, "I never said yours was my favourite, you're making that up"

"Ursa Major?" He hummed, "The great bear. That's a good choice. My star is everyone's favourite, it's the brightest star in the sky"

"Is it your favourite?" I inquired, still tracing my fingertips up and down his warm chest under his t-shirt.

"Leo" He mumbled, as he shuffled, pulling me closer into his body. The Leo constellation, the one containing Regulus. "I think that was the first thing I liked about you, you're an astrophile"

"Then you asked if I was a paedophile" I recalled, a low chuckle sounding from his throat, making me feel the vibrations off his chest.

"The moment I realised you were an abuseophile" He muttered, pressing his lips to my head again, a light laugh escaping my lips. A comforting silence enveloped us, the waves still crashing against the shore, the night life moving around as we gazed at the stars.

Sirius smiled to himself, holding the girl close to him under the night sky as she trailed her soft fingers along his chest, cuddling into his body. This was all he needed, the stars and his girl.....only she wasn't his. He didn't like the thought of that, he wanted her to be his and his only. He definitely felt strong feelings for her and he knew he probably wouldn't feel this way for anyone else, he had never before.