❤︎︎sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ❤︎︎

"𝕾o Miss Beaufort

"𝕾o Miss Beaufort...tell me about yourself" Sirius spoke with a smirk on the opposite side of the table to me, as we ate out dinner in the restaurant.

"Well....i'm seventeen, I'm French, I like dogs......and I have a boyfriend" I played along, leaning back in my chair when we made direct eye contact, his eyebrows raising.

"A boyfriend, you say?" He hummed, bringing the champagne to his lips and taking a sip, rubbing his lips together when he placed it back down, "This boyfriend....is he pretty?"

"I wouldn't say pretty was the right definition..." I trailed off, a scowl taking over his features before I leaned forward, his eyes uncontrollably flickering down to my dress, "Sexy. Now, that's the one"

"Really?" He murmured, sliding both of his arms over the table and taking both of my hands into his, his fingers holding mine on top as he stroked his thumb over my knuckles, affectionately.

"Mmhm, he's an idiot, completely and utterly dull, but he's sexy so..." I teased, a sparkling glint in his eye as he tried to keep a straight face, "It makes it worthwhile"

"It sounds to me like you're just using him for sex" He whispered huskily, flickering his eyes between mine as he leaned forward, holding my hands up when he propped his elbows up on the table.

"No, i'm madly in love with him" I whispered back as soft as a kiss, his lips parting, his eyelashes fluttering when he blinked, his eyes crinkling in the corners when he smiled.

"I have a girlfriend...." He uttered, keeping quiet for a few moments, averting his eyes away and down to the floor on our left, his Adam's apple bobbing when he swallowed, lifting his head and meeting my eyes again, breathing out, "No- girlfriend doesn't come close to what she is to me. She's my everything"

I blinked slowly at him, my heart melting in my chest from his sincere words, his orbs never leaving mine- only his black pupils growing larger as our cheeks got warmer. I have never met anyone quite like Sirius Black. I'm one fucking lucky girl. I was about to reply when we heard a voice interrupt us, Sirius' eyes closing briefly to conceal his anger as I turned to the waiter yet again,

"Is everything alright with your meals? If not- here's our contact number in case something is wrong" He told us, slipping a piece of paper on to the table in front of me with a number on, Sirius gripping my hands tighter, refusing to meet his eyes.

He knew he was a jealous person. Protective and jealous. He didn't know why he was jealous, she just told him she was madly in love with him, he knows she's madly in love with him like he is with her, but he felt insecure when it came to Amore. He presumed one day she'd find someone better than him and leave him- he didn't think that low of her, but he knew she deserved better than him, she deserved the entire world. His jealousy drives him, to great lengths at times.