❤︎︎ᴘᴜᴘ ᴡᴀʟᴋs❤︎︎

𝕿he rest of the Christmas holidays and New year flew by and before we all knew it, we were back in the walls of the Hogwarts, back to the mischief, back to work, back to the everlasting fun we have been accustomed to have to uplift everyone's dam...

𝕿he rest of the Christmas holidays and New year flew by and before we all knew it, we were back in the walls of the Hogwarts, back to the mischief, back to work, back to the everlasting fun we have been accustomed to have to uplift everyone's dampened moods with the growing dark war baring on everyone's minds.

Humming to myself, I skirted through the hallways with Magnolia trotting at my feet, I hold the sleeves of my sweatshirt over my hands to secure more warmth, my eyelids growing heavier from the tiredness consuming me from within due to transitioning back into the long days of work and classes.

The previous night I had snoozed deeply in Sirius' bed for a total of ten hours and somehow I was still tired. Well there was an explanation. But i'm hoping to stay awake for the rest of the day so i'll sleep the same tonight, with no migraines or major headaches. Hence why I was wandering the hallways with the small dog, to keep myself active and occupied so I don't end up dozing off.

Sirius grinned boyishly when he spies golden locks up ahead with a familiar furry friend wagging her tail at her feet. His heart swells massively in his chest when he spots the washed black sweatshirt drowning her spindly body. His sweatshirt. It shouldn't make him feel as ridiculously sappy as it does, he can't help it, seeing Amore Beaufort in his clothes sets his whole world on fire.

He silently jogs up behind her banding his arms around her waist and suddenly lifting in her in the air, unable to hold back his barking laugh when she yelped and struggled to get out of his grip until she relaxed, realising it was only him. Magnolia barked, running around in a circle and chasing her tail in excitement to see him. This only adding to the warmth blooming in his chest when he twirls her around to face him after placing her down on the floor, pressing a chaste kiss her cheeks in greeting whilst she breathed,

"Fuck Sirius, you scared me"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to. Just happened to spot my favourite pups ahead and got giddy I suppose" He grins, brushing some of the hairs off my face as a smile fleeted across my lips, incapable of preventing myself stumbling forward into his body, his arms snaking around my waist again to pull me closer, as I murmured,

"Pass some of the giddiness to me? That would be excellent, thank you"

He chuckles quietly, leaning down and pressing his forehead to mine as I smiled weakly, joining my arms around his neck to push all of my weight on to him, my eyelids fluttering as he responded,

"Unfortunately it doesn't work like that, Amore, otherwise I would, you know that. Where are you heading?"

"I don't know, just around to keep myself occupied. How did the prank go?"

The four boys had decided to plant a few dungbombs down in the dungeons for Filch's office, charming them to go off every time he walks past one in storming manner as he yells at them, jumping everytime one sets off besides him.