❤︎ᴘᴇᴏɴɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛs❤︎

"𝕿here must be something wrong with my eyes—I can't seem to take them off of you" Sirius chirped, appearing next to me as I walked through the hallways of the castle towards the library

"𝕿here must be something wrong with my eyes—I can't seem to take them off of you" Sirius chirped, appearing next to me as I walked through the hallways of the castle towards the library. I snorted, turning to look at him.

"The pick up lines, really?"

"Did it work?" He grinned, fixing his leather jacket, and pushing his hair out from being trapped underneath it. "Do you have a name or can I just call you mine?"

"Sirius, i'm yours already" I laughed, rolling my eyes playfully. He snaked his arm around my waist, sliding his hand down the back pocket of my jeans causing me to quirk my eyebrow. "You're feeling confident today, huh?" I said, doing the same to him, pulling him closer to my side.

"Suppose I am" He nodded, winking to a group of first year girls in the hallway, all of them blushing profusely and watching us as we walked past, "Where are you off to, love?"

"The library, to study for OWLs" I told him, him immediately groaning and shook his head.

"Come on! Let's do something!"

"I am, it's called studying"

"Amore" He whined, "You're already a straight O student, you don't need to study all the time. Come on, I want to spend some quality time with my girlfriend" He tried, kissing my temple as we walked through the hallways. He stopped, causing me to as well, turning to me and giving me the biggest puppy dog eyes. I puffed my cheeks up, tilting my head to the side and tapped my foot on the floor, as I gazed at him.

I sighed, rubbing my forehead and nodding, "What do you have in mind?" I questioned, a wide grin on his face until it was covered by a smirk.

"For starters...." He began, yanking on my hand and dragging me into a broom closet close by, crashing his lips onto mine. I breathlessly gasped into his mouth when he pushed me forcefully against the wall, feeling him reach down and pick me up, wrapping my legs around his torso. "Amore" He murmured throatily, parting my lips and sliding his tongue inside my mouth. A roaring fire erupted in my stomach hearing my name roll off his tongue so low and desirable, my veins on fire throughout my body.

He detached our lips, kissing down my jaw to my neck, squeezing the back of my thighs tightly, his rings surely making an indentation through my jeans on to my skin. I involuntarily arched my back towards him to tilt my head back as he lightly kissed my neck, "Let me mark you as mine" He mumbled huskily against my neck, nipping above my pulse with his teeth, sucking and blowing. I fluttered my eyes closed, breathing out harshly from his words and actions, my mind dizzy from him. I gripped his biceps tightly, increasing my hold on his torso as he tugs at my sensitive skin. No one has ever made me feel this good in a kiss.

"Oh S-Sirius" I moaned quietly, feeling his lips curl into a smirk against my neck before he lightly traced the tip of his tongue down to my exposed collar bones. I ran my tongue over my lips, moving my hands up to his head, lifting it up to meet my gaze, his grey eyes peering into my dark brown ones. I pressed my lips on his jaw line, so lightly and softly his lips just parted.