❤︎︎ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴅᴀʏ❤︎︎

𝕾irius stirs awake from his slumber, stretching his legs out down the bed, and yawning quietly

𝕾irius stirs awake from his slumber, stretching his legs out down the bed, and yawning quietly. He flutters his grey eyes open, soft from sleep, his heart warming in his chest at the sight of his golden haired girlfriend wrapped up in a blanket and his sweatshirt under his covers, facing away from him. He brought his fist to his mouth to stop his laughter at how adorable she looked- and hilarious. She'd slid down the bed, so her head was no longer resting on the pillow, she always ends up doing that and she always complains about her neck being sore afterwards.

Still, he doesn't think he's seen anything more perfect, his Amore in his sheets. Sure- he liked when she was bare, tangled up in his sheets with him, but he found this even more perfect, his sweatshirt and his blanket, hidden under the covers. His Amore Beaufort. He grinned tiredly, retreating his arm that was on her pillow where they had fallen asleep with her head on his arm, shuffling closer to her, her flower and coconut scent invading his lungs more and more by the second. He draped his arm over her waist, pulling her back against his chest as he nuzzled his head into the back of her neck, her soft strands of hair tickling his face.

"You're so fucking cute" He whispered throatily, listening to her soft snores in her parted lips, his heart wrenching beautifully from holding her so close. He could have every inch of his body pressed tightly against hers and he'd still wish he could be closer, "Toujours mon amour. Toujours mon Amore"

"Toujours mon étoile. Toujours mon Sirius" I mumbled raspy, stirring from my slumber, feeling him cuddling up to me, his hot breath fanning my neck, "Are we insane?"

"For our tattoos?" He pondered, a soft hum escaping my lips, sliding his hand up from my waist to my heart, keeping it in place, "I-I think we're insanely in love with each other- I don't think there's anyone else I could ever love as much as I love you, I don't want to love anyone else except you. Ever"

"Mm, me too" I murmured with a sleepy smile on my face, finally turning over to face him, getting stuck in the blanket, the boy chuckling and helping me out of it.

"If you were cold why didn't you snuggle up to me, you idiot" He snorted, tugging me further up the bed so my head was resting on the pillow, sliding his hand up his sweatshirt I was fashioning, our hips bumping where our initials lay.

"Blankets are better" I teased, fluttering my eyes open finally immediately peering into his mellow, stormy ones, my lips tugging upwards at the sight.

"I'm going to ignore that, because you are so beautiful" He breathed out, my hand reaching up to brush his dark locks out of his face, caressing his cheek, leaning forward and nudging his nose with mine, "Joyeux Noël, mon chéri"

"Joyeux Noël, mon coeur" I responded softly, our lips lightly touching before we both connected them together into a sweet kiss, his warm lips gliding across mine, causing my head to spin.