❤︎ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ❤︎

𝕿he weeks after my birthday passed, the Christmas holidays were quickly approaching, meaning I would be going home to France and seeing my father again which I was incredibly excited for

𝕿he weeks after my birthday passed, the Christmas holidays were quickly approaching, meaning I would be going home to France and seeing my father again which I was incredibly excited for. I had begun my process of becoming an animagus, the full moon of November was on the thirteenth, so two days after my birthday. This was perfect as by the time I had been keeping the mandrake leaf in my mouth for a month, I would be going home for Christmas. I had managed to play it off, saying my throat was extremely sore from when I felt sick for my birthday and somehow Madame Pomfrey said that I probably should rest my voice for as long as I needed, giving me an excuse in classes.

I'm hoping there will be a thunderstorm during the Christmas holidays so I can complete my transformation and will be able to be with the others for the full moons once we returned to Hogwarts. The only thing I really hated about the process so far was the taste of the leaf in my mouth. It was vile, it made everything I ate more and more disgusting and some night I would skip dinner, not wanting to eat anything that could make me feel too sick. The boys hadn't cottoned on to the fact I have begun the process yet, I had acted like I was sick very well and Sirius was absolutely loving making whatever comments he wanted to. It wasn't until one of the days towards the end of November I thought of doing a reversible sticking charm for the leaf so I wouldn't swallow it or spit it out and then I would be able to take it out when I was done.

"C'est dégoûtant" I mumbled, eating up my dinner, wrinkling my nose up at the horrid taste due to the leaf.

"I thought you liked chicken?" James queried, frowning at me.

"I read somewhere that when some girls find food that they used to like and then they don't they could be pregnant" Peter recalled, all of the boys looking at me suspiciously. Really?

"Kind of difficult to get pregnant if you've only fucked girls.." I returned, lifting an eyebrow.

"You could be lying" Sirius stated, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Not everyone is a whore like you. Who would I have even fucked to get pregnant?"

"Well a lot of people want you, A..."

"Yes, but I haven't fucked them, thank you. I'm not pregnant, alright?"

"She's got the mood swings" Sirius grumbled, to which I kicked him, "Abuseophile"

"Idiotophile"

"Shutupophile" Remus cut in, sending the both of us a stern expression, "If you're not pregnant and you don't like food you used to it's almost like there's something wrong with your taste buds.."

"Oh my fuck...I told you no, Beaufort" Sirius growled, "Absolute idiot, do you have any idea what you're doing?!" He whisper hissed, "Open your mouth"

"No" I shook my head, holding my mouth shut, "Who are you to tell me what to do anyway? It's not up to you"

"Moony-"

"Exactly, I'm doing this for Rem and Rem only. Besides it's too late now, I've already started it"

"I wonder what you'll be..."

"A ferret" Sirius scoffed, stabbing his food harshly with his fork. Rude.

"What did the chicken do to you, Padfoot?" James snorted at him.

"Crossed the fucking road too far when I told it fucking no" He sneered, the four of us having to bite our lips in order not to laugh at him. Now that was funny. "You're the chicken"

"I thought I was a ferret" I smirked, lifting my hand up and running my hands through my hair. I watched his eyes flicker to my hand, more specifically on my ring and breath out a heavy breath.

"What are you all doing in the holidays because mum said you can come over?" James asked no one in particular.

"I'm going home" Remus and Peter answered, "But i'll see if I can come over for a few days"

"I'm going to Grimmauld" Sirius huffed, resting his chin on his hand, the boys glancing at him sympathetically. I'm guessing Grimmauld was his house, where the Blacks reside. I did take note from the fact he said Grimmuald and not home like the other two did, I did feel fairly sorry for him. He obviously hated being there and no one should have to go somewhere they don't want to and loathe.

"What about you, A?"

"I'm going home?"

"Okay...but are you coming?" James quizzed in an obvious tone as I tilted my head to the side, "You're part of our group now-"

"Unfortunately"

"Fortunately" He corrected Sirius, nudging him, "You're always welcome at my manor, i'm sure mum would love you, she always wanted a girl"

"Yeah and she got stuck with you" Remus sniggered, James glaring at him playfully.

I felt a warmness inside my body as he offered me to go to his manor. A part of the group. I like that. At Beauxbatons I never really felt a sense of belonging or part of a group, I was always an outsider but here at Hogwarts with this group, I felt like I was part of something.

"I'll speak to Papa, he might be working anyway. Thank you" I responded gratefully, the bespectacled boy sending me a crooked grin in return.

"Speaking of Mia...I think you'll like her Mor, she's such a-"

"Don't! Please! Not again" James groaned, dropping his head in his hands, the other three of them grinning at him.

"A milf" They all concluded, my eyebrows raising. Really? I'll just have to meet her then and see for myself.

"She's fit" Peter nodded, James putting his hands over his ears, "The complete opposite to Prongs"

"What's that supposed to mean?!" He exclaimed, "I'm fit! Lily Flower?"

"Potter?"

"I'm fit, aren't I?"

"No" She shook her head, turning back to Mary, all of the boys guffawing at him.

"She didn't even hesitate!"

"I think you're fit, J" I chirped, a wide grin on his face, lighting up his hazel eyes behind his glasses, "Yeah, you're athletic, cute, adorable..."

"Hot"

"I suppose, yeah, hot" I nodded. Sirius frowned faintly, flickering his eyes between the girl and the boy who was like his brother, scrunching his face up until he caught on to a pair of honey eyes, who gave him a knowing look.

"The hottest boy at Hogwarts!"

"Uh- Prongs, I'm definitely the hottest" Sirius claimed, flipping his long hair over his shoulder, the infamous Black smirk playing on his lips,

"No, I am"

"Rem and Pete are the hottest" I put in, Remus throwing his arm over my shoulder and kissing the top of my head, Peter beaming at me as James and Sirius argued with me, thinking they are the hottest.

•1149 words•