❤︎ʜᴀᴛᴇ❤︎

"𝕾hould we wake them up?"

"Not it!"

"They look quite cute"

"I thought they hated each other"

"There's a thin line between-"

"Go the fuck away" I heard Sirius grumble from behind me, pulling me closer into his body, making me remember my surroundings. Boggarts. Regulus. Mum. Him.

I was still tired, my eyes stinging from the amount of crying I did. I turned over, ignoring everyone else and faced him, hanging my arm over him and nuzzling my head into his neck, keeping my eyes closed. The girls cooed, I have no idea why, there wasn't anything between us, I was just comforting him the same way he was comforting me. Right?

"They-"

"Go the fuck away" Sirius repeated, the two of us hearing a patter of footsteps reluctantly trailing out of the dorm, leaving us alone. "You alright?" He mumbled, tracing his fingers up and down my back delicately.

"Mhm. You?" I murmured into his neck, still feeling exhausted. The warmth radiating off his body was making me feel more drowsy and relaxed.

"Fantastic"

"Don't be sarcastic, it was a genuine question"

"It was a genuine answer"

I sighed, untucking my head from his neck and taking my arm off him, beginning to slide off his bed.

"Where are you going?" He inquired, finally opening his eyes when I turned back to look at him. His hair was hanging over his face from the sleep and his eyes were barely open.

"I need fresh air and Nolia needs to be walked" I told him quietly, reaching over and brushing a few of his hairs off his face as he stared at me.

"Yeah, okay" He whispered, turning the corners of his lips upwards slightly as I trailed my fingertips lightly over his cheek. I turned around, leaving the dorm and heading back to my own, ignoring the group talking loudly about us in the common room.

Sirius dug his face into his pillow, rolling over on to his front as the girl left his dorm. He was narcissistic, self centred and arrogant, yet he never hated himself more than in that moment. He hated the way he liked holding her close to him, he hated the way she brushed a few hairs out of his face and her soft fingers running over his cheek. He hated himself because he couldn't help his heart racing when she did all those things to him. Why? This was him and Amore, they didn't get along, they hated each other, but he hated himself more. He hated himself more because he couldn't hate her the way that she probably hated him.

"Mor, do you want some company?" Remus quizzed when I jogged down to the common room with Magnolia. He was with Lily and Marlene, the others were no where to be seen, they must have gone off to do their own thing.