❤︎sᴄᴇɴᴛ, sᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴄᴇɴᴛ❤︎

"𝕹ow, I thought you didn't like the beach" I teased, joining Remus on the sand as the other two boys were in the sea and Sirius was nowhere to be seen at this moment in time

"I don't, this one is-"

"Different, Rem?" I laughed lightly, nudging him in his side as he mounded the sand up together digging his feet in.

"No, it's just nice" He reluctantly returned, nudging me back when I laughed at him. He flickered his gaze over to the two boys in the sea, jumping over the waves, well they were attempting to jump over waves, they were failing miserably.

"Looks at them two idiots" He snorted, shaking his head as Peter fell fully into the water, James laughing at him to which he also ended up fully falling into the water. "Where's Padfoot?"

"I have no idea, probably up to no good" I shrugged, passing his an ice cold bottle of water from my bag, taking a sip of mine too, "You should go and join them"

"And leave you alone, Mor? I could never do that to you"

"You're acting like your leaving me forever, go on, you might need to help Peter stay above the water" He hesitantly got up, jogging over the sand towards the sea, swimming to where James and Peter currently where chatting. I laid down on my blanket, soaking up the sun, until I felt a shadow over the top of me, "I can't tan if you block the sun"

"Oh no, we can't have that. I know your tan is extremely important to you" He retorted, laying down beside me, my eyes still shut, "Je suis à vous"

I hummed, finally opening my eyes to meet his when I turned my head to the side, the boy propping himself up using his elbow, looking down on me. "Where have you been?"

"Writing to mum" He replied, scanning over my figure, a smirk playing on his lips. I knew by mum he was meaning Mia not Walburga Black, I know how much Mia means to him. To us. "Nolia's asleep on my bed" He informed my as I sat up, becoming the same height as him. I lifted my hand up trailing my finger over his tattoo, drawing a love heart, a smile on his face. His face was all scrunched up from facing the sun, yet his skin was still glowing, pale but glowing. I couldn't help myself moving forward and brushing my lips over both of his cheeks in an accustomed manner, "You missed"

"I didn't"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Pretty sure"

"Yeah, you're pretty for sure" He breathed out, reaching forward and capturing my lips softly.

"Je suis à vous" I smiled whole heartedly at him, until he looked down, running his hands through his hair. I frowned, eyeing my blonde hair tie on his wrist, pulling it off and standing up behind him. I scraped his hair back into a bun on the back of his head, securing it in place with the hair tie. I kissed his neck from behind, before beginning to make my way down to the sea, being lifted off my feet on the way, the boy running with me in his arms towards the boys in the water, "Sirius!" I screamed when he threw me down into the water, my body fully submerging and a tingle in my nose.