❤︎ᴀsᴛʀᴏᴘʜɪʟᴇ❤︎

"𝕲ood Morning!" The boys simultaneously chirped as we all slid into our seats at breakfast, me in between Remus and Lily as usual

"Bonjour" I voiced, staring down at the breakfast in front of me, lifting my head when I felt eyes on me. All four of the boys were grinning and James' leg was shaking with anticipation. I wasn't a fool, I had been told all about the Marauders pranks, they were called the Marauders for a reason.

"Eat your fruit, Beaufort" Sirius encouraged, my eyebrows raising.

You would think if they had done this many pranks they would be better at hiding it. I shrugged anyway, eating my fruit, knowing full well that something was about to happen to me. I felt ears sprout from my head and my nose turn black, the four boys bursting into laughter, catching the girl's' attention.

"What have you done to her?!" Lily cried, Marlene snickering at me.

"Ah that is ruff" James commented, the boys slapping their hands down on the desk, barely able to control their laughter. Oh, so I was a dog now.

"You look paw-sitively beautiful, Amore" Remus claimed, causing me to chuckle a little as he stroked Magnolia as she jumped onto his lap, wagging her tail at me.

"Yeah, you're looking quite fetching today!" Peter put in, the group laughing, more and more people starting to see what they had done to me.

"Howl you doing?" Sirius contributed, a smirk on his face.

"I'm having a ball" I spoke back, the group except Sirius guffawing at me when I continued eating my fruit as if nothing happened.

"You're not mad?" He queried, knitting his eyebrows together.

"Paw-lease, I adore dogs, why would I be mad about this?" I remarked, scrunching my nose up like a dog would to sniff, "And I knew you were pranking me anyway"

"Pf-you what?!" They all exclaimed wide eyed. How dumb do they think I am.

"Seriously?"

"Don't-"

"Siriusly" Sirius nodded, the boys all groaning from the joke, he obviously used this one a lot:

"James' leg was shaking so much he nearly moved the table, Peter was that excited he nearly wet himself, Sirius had a mischievous glint in his eyes, sparkling at me and Remus looked nervous but still excited. Not to mention you were all staring at me, you should really learn to hide it better in the future" I explained, having Magnolia lay down on my lap, my hands running through her fur.

"I- we are good at hiding it" James pouted,, eating a spoonful of his porridge, trying to stop his leg from bouncing up and down.

"Of course you are"