❤︎ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ❤︎

"𝕳ey" Sirius greeted walking into the common room, cupping my cheeks and planting a kiss on my forehead, before jogging up to the boy's dorms, presumably to have a shower and change

"𝕳ey" Sirius greeted walking into the common room, cupping my cheeks and planting a kiss on my forehead, before jogging up to the boy's dorms, presumably to have a shower and change. I smiled from the affection, my heart fluttering.

"Oh my Godric, you're falling for him" Mary breathed out, inspecting my features.

"No, i'm not" I chuckled, rubbing the back of my neck, trying to stop the blush rising to my cheeks.

"Oh you so are" She giggled, dodging the cushions I was repeatedly throwing at her head. "I don't blame you...he's gorgeous"

"Don't let him hear that, it will boost his ego even more" I rolled my eyes, a permanent smile on my face from thinking of the boy up in his dorm room.

"Nothing could ever boost his ego more" She declared, beginning to paint her nails a dark purple sort of colour, "I say you leave him now while you've still got the chance and get with me..."

"I'm in" I nodded, winking at her, "I thought you liked Prewett?"

"I do but he doesn't really notice me at the moment, he's too busy with pranks and what not, I don't know how to get his attention"

"I'll be your wing woman, Mar, don't you worry"

"Ugh! Girls are so much easier, they just understand more" She groaned, stroking the varnish over her perfect names, blowing her curls out of her face when they go in her eyes. I stood up, pinning her hair back for her before returning to my seat again, "See you just get it"

"You could still find a girl...what about that Hufflepuff that you've looked at a few times, Dorothea isn't it?" I suggested, watching her lift her head slowly.

"How do you know that?" She whisper shouted accusingly.

"I know everything, Mar. If Prewett isn't going to give you the attention you deserve, why don't you try it with her?"

"I suppose I could" She hummed, flickering her eyes up behind me, a smirk on her lips. A body collapsed on top of me from behind, the long haired boy falling on to my lap, grinning up at me.

"You idiot" I swatted him, not being able to hide my smile on my face. He sat up, throwing his arm over the back of the couch, using his other arm to pull me into his body, planting a few kisses in my hair.

"What are you two gorgeous girls talking about?" He queried, his fresh scent filling up my lungs from his shower, strong hints of citrus fruits.

"Oh don't make me blush" Mary gushed, finishing up painting her nails and sliding it back in her pocket, blowing them to dry them quicker. Magic makes them smudge.

"What do you think about Dorothea, the Hufflepuff?" I opined to him, lifting my head up to meet his eyes.

"Depends on the context, love...I don't want to answer this wrong. She's not you so I don't really um like her in that way...." He replied, moving his hand off the couch to my head and raking his fingers through my hair gently.